About DDoS attacks, and attackers demands..

Maxtor

Btw,let me mention how do i see things,here

First of all,forum needs a good firewall.The first thing needed here

Second,you should unban most of old members(as u do).They are always helpful

Third,you should take care of staff.They are the image of forum,and they 've ruined it many times,by being selfish etc.

Fourth,you should make members starting posting guides/shares etc.All i see here,is some spammers and max 10 ppl sharing

Fifth,you should start hiding shares for karma for above reason , and PUT HIDE in L2J section,since it's the most active one here

Vorfin... wow the retard that adds u in msn and tries to scam u by telling u that if u tell him the pass of paysafe he will send u money in paypal? What a Cheatah!

You should have a disscusion with your staffers too, some staffers are subjective, plus they should act friendly with everyone. Some staffers are really self-centered after they got some privilegies. Anyway Grisom was the pure example of the moderator meaning.

Guys this is not a "suggest an unban" topic, take this to the report section.

Topics like these = flame wars

let's get on some serious suggestions

Magaki,revenger,ventic and morian should come back as well :)

Thanks for unbanning me :)

Better use pms,don't you think? :)

Ventic?He hasn't got a forum? oO

Intrepid / Sido

Thank god that lordrex made this acc for emu promotion and i have access to it(intrepid).

Let me tell you something that i said many times before.I dont want to come back because this forum is by far the worst as far as management goes and thats annoy me.

Now maxtor without any bs talk.

1.The forum got ddosed because of the simple fact that your staff is useless with useless decisions.

2.The forum got ddosed because you are lazy to work on it(i think here about the tons and tons of ideas that the staff gave to you).

3.The forum got ddosed because the ruleset is like a law that everyone can understand on hes/her own way IMHO not good.

With that beeing said what you should do is:

1.: Activate yourself and work on the forum.

2.: Demote every single member from the staff and remake it from 0.

3.: Remake the ruleset of the forum.

4.: Promote only those members to the staff who can give a good example to users because if the staff look at users like a piece of junk the same will happen on the users side.

And dont bann this account since this is a promotional account only for 1 single topic.