WTT 120€ Paypal to Paysafe €

loki39

Thx u LordPanic you are realy awesome person exchanged 60€ whit him whitout any problem big RESPETCT!

75€ Paypal left, still looking PSC €

the same for loki39 trade done.

• 2 weeks later...

Don't trade this person!!! i give him 60 euro PSC ( i have proves) and he scammed me... he's a scammer..

He try to scamm in all kind of forums :| omg

Don't trade this person!!! i give him 60 euro PSC ( i have proves) and he scammed me... he's a scammer..

He try to scamm in all kind of forums :| omg

Give us the proofs

I can make screens to that 2 paysafe cards that he used...he used to buy something on a online game :|...and write in google loki39..and other guys complain about him..

I can make screen on what he emailed me..and i trusted him :| now i lost my money..

Stupid no lifers..u can't make a good trade because other stupid human stay and cheat all over the time :| i wish to that noob only unhappy life x( i gave him first my psc to see that i'm trusted..and now?? he scammed..

"ain kukk"  have in paypal.... and e-mail loki39@hotmail.com ...remember this id and never trade him!!!!!!!!!

Posted by: loki39

Insert Quote

Looking exchange only whit trusted members , loki39@hotmail.com or leave message here.

BIG NOOB..looking for trusted members to cheat them???? is good that u know to take from others fast the money. If i will have this one in my frond i will give him a bullet directly in his brains.

all this kids do so they do at the start some succesfull trades with some vip/donators members here so the (vip/donators) say that they are trusted and so all trust them and they start to scam

same happened with trademe,brainrage,loki39 and other that i dont remember the name even if think that its the same person