My Vote Reward system (individual reward | Verry easy)+ how to install

too many links for 3 files. can you upload it all in one??

btw its very good. but to some vote sites now its not working. anyway its a good try..

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks lorddragon2 for FIX! :)

Thanks a lot bro i tried my best!!!

too many links for 3 files. can you upload it all in one??

btw its very good. but to some vote sites now its not working. anyway its a good try..

It's working on all vote sites you just have to put the right link on php code with just a little of modification

I liked it here I already have the mod, adapted his with mine and it was perfect. both in the game, as the site give away for the vote and gain items. congrats!

• 2 weeks later...

yo hardstyle.

my website is not hosted on the same server as my gameserver. what should i fill in at: $DBLoc='localhost'

just localhost or

my server ip or the website server ip

can you help me with this? Thanks

how to copy verify.php file to my root? i haven't understand this step.... can someone help plz?

That meens you must add it to your site... it is easy to be done just download an ftp client like Filezilla and upload it there!!!

good share i will use it on my server when i will be more experimented in java

You dont need any java experince bro just download change the links from the verify.php and your done!!!

yo hardstyle.

my website is not hosted on the same server as my gameserver. what should i fill in at: $DBLoc='localhost'

just localhost or

Add your server ip or any dynamic ip if you have one!!! It needs to connect to your servers database you must also open port 3306 and there you edit your database password check the box for remote control of database says something like that don't remember now!!!

i keep getting this error:

Could not connect: Can't connect to MySQL server on '95.97.99.229' (4)

You must also put your database password your database username and do what i said!!!

how to copy verify.php file to my root? i haven't understand this step.... can someone help plz?

That meens you must add it to your site... it is easy to be done just download an ftp client like Filezilla and upload it there!!!

good share i will use it on my server when i will be more experimented in java

You dont need any java experince bro just download change the links from the verify.php and your done!!!

yo hardstyle.

just localhost or

Add your server ip or any dynamic ip if you have one!!! It needs to connect to your servers database you must also open port 3306 and there you edit your database password check the box for remote control of database says something like that don't remember now!!!

i keep getting this error:

Could not connect: Can't connect to MySQL server on '95.97.99.229' (4)

You must also put your database password your database username and do what i said!!!

• 1 month later...