Wich class is the best in PvP ???

• 2 weeks later...

AW or PR in terms of damage from their class , also have good defence

No they don't have good defense. =) In fact, very weak, CON is too low so low hp, stun-magnet. And defense...well they use light, nothing special.

IN PVP 1 VS 1

Classes like SK / Gladiator are the best.

In mass pvp like party vs party, or 4 vs 4. Mage classes rule, because it's very simple to wipe out an enemy if you focus your attacks and kite, enemy will die in just seconds, and in this pvp you usually don't have songs  + dances + summon buff + CoV/PoF/PoW

In a huge mass pvp, where you can get all the buffs you want, Hawkeye / phantom ranger are the best. You can't block from an arrow(not until T1 i think) but you can resist from all magic attacks with songs and other buffs, so hawkeyes are the best DD/ Phantom rangers are really good but with lower Hp /cp and they die easily

LOL

daggers suxs for pvps??spellhowler is good only for pve???

guys all classes (no support ofc)CAN EASY kill others!!!!

if u are a pro dagger u can easy kill all mages/archers...archers miss on dagger with good setup

on the other side dagger dies easy if necro lands curse of doom

my point is THERE IS NO BEST CLASS but is all about the player who plays with it..and btw 

daggers is not suxs if u know to play them!!!!

LOL

daggers suxs for pvps??spellhowler is good only for pve???

guys all classes (no support ofc)CAN EASY kill others!!!!

if u are a pro dagger u can easy kill all mages/archers...archers miss on dagger with good setup

on the other side dagger dies easy if necro lands curse of doom

my point is THERE IS NO BEST CLASS but is all about the player who plays with it..and btw 

daggers is not suxs if u know to play them!!!!

Maybe you can know how to play a class but sometimes that's not enough, if other players know how to use their class, you will get your ass kicked with a dagger class.

Before interlude, my ass got kicked many times by mages, slow and i'm fucking dead, stun shot lvl 3 sucks, and i always get cancelled