[HELP]CRITICAL ERROR

fokys

Question

hi all i run server with L2J Freya pack and i past few days i have few complains about Critical erros!

Once u get it you can not use character anymore,because when you enter game in about 2 seconds you get error!

2011.2.4 15:10:30

CPU : GenuineIntel  Intel® Pentium® Dual  CPU  T3400  @ 2.16GHz @ 2161 MHz 2047MB RAM

Video : Mobile Intel® 4 Series Express Chipset Family (1511)

PosCode : LS1(216) 147928:-55273:-2736 2/1 [797]

The system file may have been damaged. After ending the game, please check the file using the Lineage II auto update.

History: FMallocWindows::Malloc <- Size 1667434976 FArray <- FMallocWindows::Realloc <- 00000000 1667434976 FArray <- FArray::Realloc <- 1819042108*8 <- FUnrealfileSummary<< <- LoadSummary <- ULinkerLoad::Load <- ULinkerLoad::ULinkerLoad <- UObject::GetPackageLinker <- UObject::StaticLoadObject <- (Engine.Texture crest.crest_2_270067766 NULL) <- NConsoleWnd::SetCrestTexture <- NConsoleWnd::AddPledgeInfo <- NpcInfoPacket <- UNetworkHandler::Tick <- Function Name=NpcInfoPacket <- UGameEngine::Tick <- UpdateWorld <- MainLoop

8 answers to this question

when you get a client crash it has soemthing to do with the client, not server. something you just have added to your system folder is makeing the problem, most likly a .dat file you have changed. I get this all the time when I try added new items or changing stats and things like this. I bet if you add the good .dat files back in you will find it will run again. every time you change one .dat file, run the game so you will know what .dat you messed up.

If you have an error in the server side, your dos-window will tell you so, also know as cmd.

when you get a client crash it has soemthing to do with the client, not server. something you just have added to your system folder is makeing the problem, most likly a .dat file you have changed. I get this all the time when I try added new items or changing stats and things like this. I bet if you add the good .dat files back in you will find it will run again. every time you change one .dat file, run the game so you will know what .dat you messed up.

Very often client crashes because of a server error. One wrong packet and synchronisation betwen client/server may be lost. And that usually - crash.

I have 2 PC's and thing was 1 of them was working just fine but another was was crashing,so what i did i updated my game client and looks like it solved the issue,but root of the problem is still unknown!

All i did is spawned few NPC in different locations but i had those NPC anyway on my server before!

not sure but it might be a texture problem with the npc, i know in the pass i had some problem with some textures making me crash, even open a bad html menu.

you error does say something about a texture

Engine.Texture crest.crest_2_270067766 NULL