L2Prominance Interlude or Freya

nlajay

Interlude or Freya  

24 members have voted

1. 1. Interlude or Freya

• Interlude
    • Freya

Well i see pros and cons from both sides. However i agree tho, that IL is quiet dead, and lineage pvt community needs something new. A new chronicle with lots of promising features.

A new chronicle does not have to be bad, if old parts are left in the game, as well new parts for the people who want to experience something new.

And believe me, we are going to make a server with so many great features, that even the c3 lovers can't say no to this. It's going to be alot of work, and alot of time, but i know how it feels like to being forced to move to another server, while you have spended so many hours and effort in trying what u had achieved. So i want to make something that can last and yet won't get boring. And ofcourse donations will be in order to keep the server alive, but believe me when i say the donation list will never ever unbalance the server, just giving others a prestart and advantage in a quicker time.

Anyway,

I've decided to go freya so everyone even all you IL lovers, can have a taste on a new server with a new chronicle with its own unique features.

We are a devoted team who know exactly what we are doing, so things shall be uncomparable with all the other servers out there.

We will make the best freya mid-rate server out there!!!

And ofcourse we need you to enjoy it :)

In a few weeks i hope our website is done,

and i shall post it in this topic so u guys can update yourself

on the status of our server.

And just to give something away,

The server is called L2Prominance xD

And i could give a sneak peak of a new feature,

but that only gives others to copycat :P

So please have patience! As it might take several months,

but in the end it will be worth it.!

Regards,

Arrow

INTERLUDE FTW

Freya? NOT EVEN. Star Wars TIME!

Yeah let's go add 30-40 attributes to morai, or dynasty or even elegia new shitty armor sets. Anyway, in my opinion c4 is the best chronicle, but since c4 has died, interlude. Just retail no custom armors, normal s grade items (c4 items). I would even prefer no lifestones, but that's why most of people play interlude :P Also, interlude is bad developed, but if you have experience and knownledge, you can succed.