[L2 OFF] Lineage 2 Frosty

UnderclassHero

1)i think donates shouldnt be more than max,or better no unbalancing stuff

2)ii hope weaps color wont be full black,blue,yellow etc- make it retail +the max enchant

3)about epic weap-i dont remember them good- i hope they wont be pokemon weaps

I hope u understand what i mean,because a lot of ppl  think the same

P.S:I think server will be a huge success!!!!!!!:D

C4 ftw! :D

Nice features, but I will agree with the others, delete those custom things (epic weaps etc.).

+what about dat??

One more big deal

How about donations?

The 2 c4 servers  (Elite + Gold, cause all others sux) are only playable by donors, I think noone can disagree!

You will be same shit?

admins of this server:

U have made a good impression to us until now,so dont @@ it.We can trust and help u to make a memorable server just make it more ''retail'',coz its unique for nowadays.Dont screw it.

Also u can advertize in hz and pmfun..

Still waiting for an answer to my previous question...

This one: Is it once again a "the one that cancels first, wins" or you balanced it?

Dude I already told you we re-worked the skills, they aren't retail like since retail like means low rate servers without buffers, etcs

All these famous skills, sleep, frenzy, cancel, ... are fixed.

We didn't start working 1 month ago. This server has 7 month's of work, and we dont pretend. It was really 7 months.

Dude I already told you we re-worked the skills, they aren't retail like since retail like means low rate servers without buffers, etcs

We didn't start working 1 month ago. This server has 7 month's of work, and we dont pretend. It was really 7 months.

This relieves me already...

7 months? It better be one heck of a nutjob then. I'll ask again, let me and my friends log in your server to see if the c4 exploits work please. It will only be good for you.

We have a great protection against pretty much everything. I can guarante you, there won't be walkers/l2 net around or even DDOS attack's. Simply because we dont have any client protection side.[/qoute]

Seems like you have no clue what DDOS is.

Nice features tho.