[Tool] LA2 Brute 1.1 (full&English ver.)

Cr0ca

its working on dictionary method or brute method? if brute u dont need any pw list... it tries to match all letters n signs to correct password, its long, requires good cpu to work properly but better than dictionary method... name says la2brute so i think its brute

its working on dictionary method or brute method? if brute u dont need any pw list... it tries to match all letters n signs to correct password' date=' its long, requires good cpu to work properly but better than dictionary method... name says la2brute so i think its brute[/quote']

u need a password list obviously because if u don't have one it will return this

- Ïðîâåðüòå ïðàâèëüíîñòü çàïîëíåíèÿ ïîëåé

(if u copy it in your browser u will see it matches the above message :o )

but the problem is that "passwords.lst" included in the .rar isn't good enough.

does anyone have a password list so we can implement it in LA2Brute?

thx!

Well, the password list doesnt seem a big problem...many people have passwords like 12345 or their mobile phone...anyway, if i open the default password list, and select the server (la2.ru)(which works with la2brute because CHECK server works too) i get an error ... BUT, if i wright something (whatever) in the flowlist, it starts the proccess....

The question is , What i have to wright in the flowlist? The Usernames?