[Tool] LA2 Brute 1.1 (full&English ver.)

Cr0ca

couldnt get it to work... i decided to try on one of my accounts (and put its password on the small password list that comes with the program), filled in the IP field with the server's ip (i got it from l2walker), port, just one account name (MY account name), but when i click start a bunch of russian stuff comes up and it stops... nothin... "check" gives me some message that has "c3" in it, so i can only assume my server's a modded c3 to c4, so i guess it SHOULD work, only it DOESNT... :( any ideas?

search this forum for info to get the IP of a server but u need the LogInServer IP to use this BruteTool

@ dededzz::: do u write the TOKEN = BlowfishKey for the server u wanna check in the large window under the IP ??

Pls anyone post the one for c4, I really need it. I donated 50 dollar for a wyvern. My ''friend'' scammed me, and kept the wyvern. Pls anyone can help me hacking him back? I really want my wyvern back. If u dont believe I can show you my paypal bil..

try to send private message to gm and explaind your problem about the wyvern send your paypal paper and he ll give u your strider .

if that doesn t work try to dl that and put it in your l2text http://www.maxbastards.gr/portal/download.php?id=2

if that doesn t work you can say bbye for ever to your wyvern .

jajajajajajjaajjaajajajajjaajaja :twisted: :twisted: !!!!!

• 2 weeks later...
try to send private message to gm and explaind your problem about the wyvern send your paypal paper and he ll give u your strider .

if that doesn t work try to dl that and put it in your l2text http://www.maxbastards.gr/portal/download.php?id=2

if that doesn t work you can say bbye for ever to your wyvern .

jajajajajajjaajjaajajajajjaajaja :twisted: :twisted: !!!!!

I talked to the gm, he couldnt do anything. I tried maxtors help but didnt work. So byebye wyvern