[GUIDE] Creating Custom Sound Effects

WTF ? :D

i don't really understand what this is for xD! ... anw i have to say good work :)

meanwhile i try to understand what is this for .. i will look for some custom stuff you shared before :D :D :D

cya buddy [in spanish i say FLACA, i don't know how to say that in english, if i knew i would say you that xD!]

Thanks ;D

i don't really understand what this is for xD! ... anw i have to say good work :)

meanwhile i try to understand what is this for .. i will look for some custom stuff you shared before :D :D :D

cya buddy [in spanish i say FLACA, i don't know how to say that in english, if i knew i would say you that xD!]

Thanks ;D

Lady/Honey are  good definitions for FLACA (also Skinny,but not in this case) ;)

Please upload share program.

Thank you

read the topic before reply plz. Keep it clean!

Thanks ;D

custom sounds like levelup or custom skill sounds and every sound you want to make ingame

Awesome guide. But how do you apply this to the client? For example if someone achieves 1st and 2nd occupation, how can I make it have a custom music?

its a sound... like the lvl normal sound you can change it with any other you want

the project i'm working on is echo crystals, to take music and make a echo crystal out of it, I know how to do all the other files to make it work, all but the sound. I can change the echo crystal to a different in game sounds. but I can import my own uax files. when I learn how to do this I will make complete guide for all.

hey, i thought u left the section for good xD

Good to have u back!

i did but not the help section :P some guys asked for this guide so i made it :)

the project i'm working on is echo crystals, to take music and make a echo crystal out of it, I know how to do all the other files to make it work, all but the sound. I can change the echo crystal to a different in game sounds. but I can import my own uax files. when I learn how to do this I will make complete guide for all.

i dont remember if you need then to encode the uax file... i am not sure :) so if this doesnt work try to encode it like the "Texture" guide :) good luck and waiting to see the outcome :3

still trying to work it out, and when i do all of maxcheaters will see something great :)

i think you for the help but i still have no luck, maybe I have bad version of unrealed, does anyone have a version out there that they know it works with uax files?