Intel Core i7 (6 x 3,20 GHz)

24 GB RAM

80 GB SSD

2000 GB HDD

1gbit Dedicated Connection

Features:

Lineage ][ Chaotic throne. (Interlude)

Anciente Weapons.

Imperial Tomb & Four Spultcher is our custom area. ( Drops AA & S Grade Weapons )

Hot Springs ( Drops AA normal drop & Blood of Destruction from Spoil needed to add SA on S grade Armors )

Auto learn skills.

Cursed Weapon System. (Zariche and Akamanah)

Full Clan System with the possibility to change clan leadership and ability to assign unit captains.

Enchant rate is 65% For weapons & 45% for armors with normal scrolls. 100% with Blessed's drops from Custom Rb's or just retail Style

24 Buff slots.

10 Debuff slots.

Flawless Geodata.

A Class Changer can be found in every Kingdoms to change your 1st, 2nd and 3rd class.

Giran Shopping Zone.

Custom Shops.

Global Gatekeepers and NPC buffers.

All items are sold on shops for Adena and/or Ancient Adena.

All buffs last 2 hours except Cat and Seraphim its 5 mins.

Custom Commands like .globalgk and .buffer wich allows u to buff and teleport where u want.

Custom Tattos.

Custom Sets. ( S Grade sets with SA for every class )

Custom Anti-Bot System

Grand Opening Date: 15/02/2011

Yeah, it is. i want to do a PvP server easy one without buggs, so thats why it is x500 OFF

Bugs is present at any server....On other question....how to find them =)

remove tattos and any custom armor/weapon ,if echant rate is retail like, than is low so it will take time to make ++++++ weps

Tattos Status are low so i will keep it. Custom Armors they are Dynasty Status in S grade Armors, and Custom Weapons they arent OP so i will keep it too.. about enchant rate ur right.. maybe 65% for weapons and 45% for armors?

ussualy custom tend to unbalance even more the classes thats the main reason i hate tattos and custom armors/weapons or as i saw on one server wings and Baium haircut =))..doh i forgot its l2off,still custom unbalance even more the classes,if u will keep them hope it wont be so much diference betwen the ordinary ones and the custom ones

ussualy custom tend to unbalance even more the classes thats the main reason i hate tattos and custom armors/weapons or as i saw on one server wings and Baium haircut =))..doh i forgot its l2off,still custom unbalance even more the classes,if u will keep them hope it wont be so much diference betwen the ordinary ones and the custom ones

It isnt, like i said, i will give u an ex. Draconic armor with SA: Base Status of DC armor plus dynasty bow master status.

it will be Balanced, thats why all is offline we are testing it.

dude if u add like that then that set will give like ~9 % atack sped and 2 dex 1 str -3 con that set is super unbalanced not to mention about tanks.. if u combine ic +dinasty  UHHHHH super p def noone can kill tanks :D