[Server Concept]Gimme your opinion

akaa

When you enter a raid boss zone you will be checked if you have a party and if you dont you will be teleported to the nearest town.

^^  kinda pointless anyone can add a guy to party/box also whats the need? someone rip your raids or what?

interlude was good. but the game has advanced, get with the times

1st my advice will be that to change chronicle :) make GF or GE

2nd it that change rates to x30-50

3rd put S80 weapons and armors in a custom event shop and make event item ( custom different from FA,GB etc create your custom) and sell this gear for event items

4th if you are going to make donation put in list only recipes of S84/80 and little thing like Change Name,Sex,Account,Clan Name etc etc

:) i know that  server with this features  will have great online :) gl bro

1st my advice will be that to change chronicle :) make GF or GE

2nd it that change rates to x30-50

3rd put S80 weapons and armors in a custom event shop and make event item ( custom different from FA,GB etc create your custom) and sell this gear for event items

4th if you are going to make donation put in list only recipes of S84/80 and little thing like Change Name,Sex,Account,Clan Name etc etc

:) i know that  server with this features  will have great online :) gl bro

Ah noes ><

If is something more than Interlude it will fail,cuz there are plenty with this style.

Interlude in this style its really unique.

Only thing that i dislike is seal on armor S grade.

as i said same goes for me ><

keep it interldue but unseal armors in shop,and to add SA on wep with adena and aa....not with soul crystals=>boring quests

1rst hello im a friend of ryan.

i have to inform u that soul crystals will be dropped from the event raid so whats the big deal^^

Only 50 votes...

Now about how many sc it will drop we dont know excactly.If u want give us ur opinion about that. :)

it hurts me to say that but interlude way old as a version. i do like it because of simpicity and i had fun with it (and up to recently i did have fun) but everyone knows every aspect of it. its not challenging in any way. and u will be victim of the 1 week players/clans as well. imh try to make a nice freya server even tho its hard. there are 3x more things to do, more quests, more raids, more areas... could end up in something better...

it would be even better if u foud others too and decided to make the server together so as to be more agile in fixes/being in game to assist players etc etc

The chronicle sux a bit true. Especially if you played something newer. I mean S grade max? these days people craft moirai sets in 1 week on mid rate server. Imo the chronicle of this server is the biggest problem. But as we all know newer chronicles have crappy balance, attribute system and etc stuff to balance manually... not ot mention they have the Kamael race witch itself is a bug to be fixed if you don't want a kamael/tank server only... I would suggest if it's going to be Interlude, you'll be better off with just adding dynasty @ mod (craftable if possible/ or droppable from gran bosses :) ) to keep people from getting bored from PvPing all the time, because let's admit it > new server > 1 month character building > 1 month PvP > Epic boredom > next server.

Example is the newest Epilogue and Freya - Epilogue top gear is Vesper = only trough grand bosses/ Freya top gear is vorpal/elegia/S84 top weapons and vesper craftable = no matter how fast you get you hands on Vesper as it's craftable, you still have 2 more levels of gear to conquer and make your character even more powerful... unlike Interlude S grade = boring and everybody can get it easily :~

Rate 100-200xp

Normal enchant rate : 70%

Blessed enchant rate :65%

Wepons without SA but not every expensive.

At every 10votes all online players get something materials for SA or smtgh else.

1Hours of buffs ,NO queen ,pov,pof,pow,magnus,greater shield,might on buffs coz when u fiind those buffs at npc no1 need support classes.

Buffs slot :24-27 , 5-7 debuffs slots.

Farm areas: Elven Fortress and Giants Cave maybe.

i dont want to be bad,but who will play ur server?i mean all -this l2 style palyers- mostly IL players have played dozens of times a server like u are goint to do.Just make something different even with IL,try to make sth unique till now