what's wrong ?

twinkie

Things are simple, you don't like how things are going, leave or get banned.

thats right..........why are all of non-romanian watching in our topic and then go to someone(Coyote or someone else)......and then say:

Hey look.....the romanian have done that, that, and that....go and lock it..............................

so why people comes on our topic while they don't even know the language and using the google translator or something else?.............just leave us, don't watch us, and everything is fine

thats right..........why are all of non-romanian watching in our topic and then go to someone(Coyote or someone else)......and then say:

Hey look.....the romanian have done that, that, and that....go and lock it..............................

so why people comes on our topic while they don't even know the language and using the google translator or something else?.............just leave us, don't watch us, and everything is fine

They are just sux, i do not give a shit for those things, if cayote think is pro doing those things ;d gj for him. PS: come`on leave us/him we do not make topics any more if he is the god here.

If someone goes there is just because of raule, no one cares about your lovely thread my dear.

that's why they "hired" someone to translate everything we were talkin' in our spam topic , because they don't give a fu,ck

If someone goes there is just because of raule, no one cares about your lovely thread my dear.

thats why the topic is locked and we arent allowed to open a new one ... becuase no one cares, right? :)

thats why the topic is locked and we arent allowed to open a new one ... becuase no one cares, right? :)

who told we are not allowed to open a topic ? lol

to much gr annoying topics in spam sections and nobody lock them and finaly when it was one non oficial ro  topic,it`s been locked pfff

Sorry meng but i didn't see any GR topic without subject nonlocked/junked