what's wrong ?

twinkie

Oh no, I don't think so.

You asked for the other topic to get deleted, but it didn't happen so that you can come up with a new one.

What's wrong if in all spam topic full of greeks we have a non-sticky topic where we can talk in romanian ? why you locked that topic ?o.O

I'm talking to Coyote

simply bcz sido and some other dudes decided they are top cock of spam section xD and also decided to mock Coyote with out anything to back up. Lacking brain activity leads to dire consequences for others, dont u agree?

Don't open topiCs without subject...

Topics without subject will be locked. 

http://www.maxcheaters.com/forum/index.php?topic=34096.0

Loled

just a question, what was wrong if our old topic title?

remove sig, change country flag and avoid speaking romanian and then no one locks your topic :D

ps. over 50% of the community is from greece so GR and ENG are mostly used ..

aaa, and for all ... what about racism? isent this racism?-.-

[ro]bag pwla-n loome si v-o fac cadou :) [/ro]

What's wrong if in all spam topic full of greeks we have a non-sticky topic where we can talk in romanian ? why you locked that topic ?o.O

I'm talking to Coyote

so why you didn't pm him ?

to much gr annoying topics in spam sections and nobody lock them and finaly when it was one non oficial ro  topic,it`s been locked pfff

btw:i smell a ass licker in this topic,wont say the name  :-X but maiby the one i`m talking about will sence that i`m talking about him  ???

for sure, he will write something and then topic locked, already exist 1 billion topics opened without any reason/subject, but he saw romanians WOW let's lock it.

btw:i smell a ass licker in this topic,wont say the name  :-X but maiby the one i`m talking about will sence that i`m talking about him  ???

Everybody knows who are you talkin' about =)