Inna <3

MixMasteR

What is your problem??? Do you wanna change my opinion or something else? STFU idiot!

[saxenglish]nab , if you have anything negative about signature , say about how he worked , not if you like it or not .. maybe signature is perfect but not your style so you dont like it. So don't say anything about style because it's his style , he like it and he use it. [/saxenglish]

[saxenglish]nab , if you have anything negative about signature , say about how he worked , not if you like it or not .. maybe signature is perfect but not your style so you dont like it. So don't say anything about style because it's his style , he like it and he use it. [/saxenglish]

facepalm.jpg

Ok now you are ok to die. But before you die think for last time. This style ISNT his. It is ANDRONIX'S style.

First time i saw it was from Andornix so i can easily say that he is. But i can more easily say that it isnt MixNabster' s.

If MixMasteR goes in another forum,they may think it's his .

Anyway,this is not our point ;]

No, you can't compare :) MixMaster can't even make nice lines with the pen tool and can't blend the render with the background. Also no depth whatsoever and just brushed and ready images. His signotarus are monotonus and not in the way of being repeated all the time but the way of using only a color and the same effect for EVERYTHING but the render(s).

Maprex you dont like it? Please dont fcking reply ok ?

Ok in know is your opinion i dont care for this.

Try to make better.