[HELP]L2 phx

Hi im new here and im noob, i want to learn how to log on l2phx cuz someone teached me how to make easy money/items but i cant log with it ... and plz tell me if v3.5.33 works on freya ...thx... btw the server im playing in is full of cheaters so... i think i have 60% that phx works

Hi im new here and im noob, i want to learn how to log on l2phx cuz someone teached me how to make easy money/items but i cant log with it ... and plz tell me if v3.5.33 works on freya ...thx... btw the server im playing in is full of cheaters so... i think i have 60% that phx works

Server name?

anyway thx it worked ... and sorry i wont tell anything ... GOOGLE/YOUTUBE IS UR BEST FRIEND :D

You're funny.

next time when you will have a problem we will tell you:

sorry i wont tell anything ... GOOGLE/YOUTUBE IS UR BEST FRIEND :D

lol... its just that i dont like to tell exploits to public ...if u want help add me sami-stone@hotmail.fr

and i have a litle problem ...when i try to hacks something i get Disconected.. :P ...btw does it work on freya? .. server l2innovation.net ...ALL JOIN AND USE HACKS :D go giran im waiting there :P

and if u guys didnt understand My friend = youtube... thats why i told you Google/youtube is ur best friend... :=) its our best friend :D

i just saw a brazilian doing it and explaining ... and yes i understand portugues :P