[Preview] Assassins Creed II New Edition (Deluxe Edition)[PC-MAC-XBOX-PS3]

Zeon®

2rm5x06.jpg

Assassins Creed II (Deluxe Edition)

About the Game

Assassin’s Creed® 2 is the follow-up to the title that became the fastest-selling new IP in video game history. The highly anticipated title features a new hero, Ezio Auditore da Firenze, a young Italian noble, and a new era, the Renaissance.

Assassin’s Creed 2 retains the core gameplay experience that made the first opus a resounding success and features new experiences that will surprise and challenge players.

Assassin’s Creed 2 is an epic story of family, vengeance and conspiracy set in the pristine, yet brutal, backdrop of a Renaissance Italy. Ezio befriends Leonardo da Vinci, takes on Florence’s most powerful families and ventures throughout the canals of Venice where he learns to become a master assassin.

EZIO, A NEW ASSASSIN FOR A NEW ERA Ezio Auditore da Firenze is a young Italian noble who will learn the ways of the assassins after his family was betrayed and he looks to seek vengeance. He is a lady’s man, a free soul with panache yet has a very human side to his personality. Through him, you become a master assassin.

RENAISSANCE ITALY Italy in the 15th century was less a country and more a collection of city-states where families with political and economic strength began to take leadership roles in cities like Florence and Venice. This journey through some of the most beautiful cities in the world takes place in a time in history where culture and art were born alongside some of the most chilling stories of corruption, greed and murder.

9kxrhx.jpg

A NEW-FOUND FREEDOM You will be able to perform missions when you want and how you want in this open-ended world that brings back free-running and adds elements such as swimming and even flying to the adventure. The variety in gameplay adds another layer for you to truly play through the game any way you choose.

DYNAMIC CROWD Discover a living, breathing world where every character is an opportunity for the player. Blending in with the crowd is easier, working with in-game characters provide ample rewards but can also lead to surprising consequences.

BECOME A MASTER ASSASSIN Perfect your skills to become a master assassin where you brandish new weapons, learn to disarm enemies then use their weapons against them, and assassinate enemies using both hidden blades.

Warning!

A PERMANENT HIGH SPEED INTERNET CONNECTION AND CREATION OF A UBISOFT ACCOUNT ARE REQUIRED TO PLAY THIS VIDEO GAME AT ALL TIMES AND TO UNLOCK EXCLUSIVE CONTENT. SUCH CONTENT MAY ONLY BE UNLOCKED ONE SINGLE TIME WITH A UNIQUE KEY. YOU MUST BE AT LEAST 13 TO CREATE A UBISOFT ACCOUNT WITHOUT PARENTAL CONSENT. UBISOFT MAY CANCEL ACCESS TO ONLINE FEATURES UPON A 30-DAY PRIOR NOTICE PUBLISHED AT http://assassinscreed.com

Assassin's Creed II Deluxe Edition is now available worldwide as a SteamPlay title. To commemorate its launch, the game is now available at a new low price. As with all SteamPlay titles, buy once and play on either PC or Mac OSX.

Deluxe Edition includes 3 bonus maps. Compliment Ezio's thrilling tale by exploring some of the Renaissance's most prestigious monuments to reveal secret treasures in three special in-game maps: Palazzo Medici, Santa Maria Dei Frari, and the Arsenal Shipyard.

2u61pud.jpg

Minimum System Requirements:

OS: Windows® XP (32-64 bits) /Windows Vista®(32-64 bits)/Windows 7® (32-64 bits) *

Processor: Intel Core® 2 Duo 1.8 GHZ or AMD Athlon X2 64 2.4GHZ

Memory: 1.5 GB Windows® XP / 2 GB Windows Vista® - Windows 7®

Graphics: 256 MB DirectX® 9.0–compliant card with Shader Model 3.0 or higher (see supported list)

DirectX®: DirectX 9.0

Hard Drive: 8 GB free space

Sound: DirectX 9.0 –compliant sound card

Supported Peripherals: Keyboard, mouse, optional controller

* This product does not support Windows® 98/ME/2000/NT

Supported Video Cards at Time of Release: ATI® RADEON® X1950, HD 2000/3000/4000/5000 series NVIDIA GeForce® 7/8/9/100/200 series

Recommended System Requirements:

OS: Windows® XP (32-64 bits) /Windows Vista®(32-64 bits)/Windows 7® (32-64 bits) *

Processor: Intel Core® 2 Duo E6700 2.6 GHz or AMD Athlon 64 X2 6000+ or better

Memory: 1.5 GB Windows® XP / 2 GB Windows Vista® - Windows 7®

Graphics: GeForce 8800 GT or ATI Radeon HD 4700 or better

DirectX®: DirectX 9.0

Hard Drive: 8 GB free space

Sound: 5.1 sound card

Supported Peripherals: Keyboard, mouse, joystick optional (Xbox 360® Controller for Windows recommended)

Mac Minimum System Requirements:

OS: OS X version Leopard 10.5.8, Snow Leopard 10.6.3, or later.

Processor: Intel Core® 2 Duo 3.06 GHz

Memory: 3GB

Graphics: 256 MB Dedicated Shader model 3.0 or higher (see supported list)

Hard Drive: 9GB

Peripherals: Mouse, keyboard

Internet Connection: Broadband Internet connection with 128 kbps upstream or faster

SUPPORTED VIDEO CARDS AT TIME OF RELEASE:

- ATI® RADEON® HD 4000/5000 series*

- NVIDIA GeForce® 100/200 series*

*Laptop and integrated versions of these cards may work but are NOT supported. These chipsets are the only ones that will run this game.

Recommended:

Processor: Intel Core® i5 2.66Ghz or better

Memory: 4GB or better

Graphics: 512 MB Dedicated - ATI Radeon® HD 4850 , NVIDIA GeForce GT120 or better

The New Edition Is Available On Steam Stores! http://store.steampowered.com/app/33230/

On Mac Available

On Windows Available

New Maps On This Edition :  

-Palazzo Medici

-Santa Maria Dei Frari

-Arsenal Shipyard

the "deluxe" version or as they called it black edition isnt much just some knifes(5 more) and some templar treasures(rewards 2000 - 5000 florins) also black edition as i called it with all its features can be unlocked with ubi points :/

Grisom already made a topic with ac2 this topic is rendered to usless >.> since u can get all that content with ubi points or just c/p a saved game file :/

the "deluxe" version or as they called it black edition isnt much just some knifes(5 more) and some templar treasures(rewards 2000 - 5000 florins) also black edition as i called it with all its features can be unlocked with ubi points :/

Grisom already made a topic with ac2 this topic is rendered to usless >.> since u can get all that content with ubi points or just c/p a saved game file :/

What Ever you say. I agree with you.

MMm exclusive maps , where it's downlod?

search on youtube "black edition" you'll get some saved games.. those saves unlocks the content. Tho it will delete one of ur saved games :P

Didnt u read my post at all ?

search on youtube "black edition" you'll get some saved games.. those saves unlocks the content. Tho it will delete one of ur saved games :P

Didnt u read my post at all ?

oh)) Really I wasn't careful )) Thanks for this INFO!