Why ppl dont like Hellbound?

Guys,Hellbound was one of the most balanced chronicles

I agree,with the author,i can't get it why they don't ilke it

It has many nice updates besides IL gameplay(balanced kamaels,attribute system,some new skills) and it is in stable L2off platform

But currently there is no decent HB server,with good features and w/o donations

Atleast,not a well advertised one

Anyway,seems that things happen the way Atayaia says,there are 2 group of ppl's,these who play in latest and there who like old style one,and refuse to try one balance of two

correct

i like interlude and i think its the best..

yes same story again no1 refuses that IL has some good features but imo you cant stay 100 years in a chronicle in l2 you will get bored unless you play pvp srvrs,all things have their rise and their end.

Personally i didn't even tried it.. when it was released i was on a c4 mid rate server that i really enjoyed and i didn't wanted to leave it..

So after that i stopped l2 for a while and i started it again when gracia 1 was released and i tried it.. and i totally disliked it so i didn't even bothered myself to try hellbound

The only reason, I believe, people don't like Hellbound is (as Koyuki said) the fast next upcomming Clinet that was released.

I remember the old times that we were waiting like 2 years for a new client to come out and now every 5 months a new client comes out with more and more shits, making people stop playing what they have already started and get on the new client.

And that's what happened with HB, many people were not given the opportunity and the time to try out HB as some months later a new Client came out (I don't remember which is after HB).

Gracia came after Hellbound

Interlude/Kamael/Hellbound/Gracia pt 1 / Epilogue/ Freya???

so..Interlude is the classic Lineage that fixed the total fail C5... c4 was so good and C5 added so many imbalances and dumb skills that its the worst chronicle by far

Kamael is the total fail unbalanced and bad optimized chronicle..kamaels are totally weak in this i think

Hellbound fixed what was wrong in Kamael but maybe got overshadowed by Gracia???

Gracia is noob-friendly with the new lvl system, the kamaloka bosses etc and added tons of skills

(personally i dislike Gracia for adding too much unecessary stuff)

and Freya is the one who fixed all Gracia mistakes? didnt tried it yet..im downloading right now

i'll tell u why do we hate hellbound. HB chronicle is the end onf L2 bcuz

talking about armors and weapons ... this is starwars , not L2. My will to play

was the middleage environement and they fucked it up

imo the most l2 players don't play hellbound because there are newer clients like epilogue freya with new features ,and there is no server for hellbound maybe that's why .i am sure many of them haven't played it.

For me game started to get f***** with hellbound. Ofc, there are nice features like augmentations and such, but... They just changed the game too much imo.. Well... the team changed, so...figure..