classic [L2 OFF] L2Ice

coward

Hmm well, the Admin here doesn't really do much here, never replies to the forum about crucial issues, completely inactive, or just ignoring the player base, or too busy playing with FARB, I give it another month or so to fall.

Everything is fixed. The server is just great. Huge community and a lot of fun. The first siege was amazing. Around 10 clans were participating some of them with more than 5 full parties. It was a REAL mass pvp. Still nobody got the castle. I read that some people have problems with contacting the admin, I dont have such problems. He is polite and answers me ingame when I ask him something.

Everything is fixed. The server is just great. Huge community and a lot of fun. The first siege was amazing. Around 10 clans were participating some of them with more than 5 full parties. It was a REAL mass pvp. Still nobody got the castle. I read that some people have problems with contacting the admin, I dont have such problems. He is polite and answers me ingame when I ask him something.

A lot of bugs, a lot of lags whats fixed?