L2HellPit

CRITICAL UPDATES 18.01.2011

- Blessed 75% , Normal 70%

- Adena +50%

- Silver SHilen 20%

- Gold Einhasaad 25%

- Adding Giant Codex to the SHOP

- Add to Monsters Archer Vulnerability

- Add Shirts+Bracelet to SHOP so mage have more p.def for fighting with FIGHTERS

- Added normal lifestones at monsters so you can put augument on jewels

When we see that our features dont fit the expectation the HighRate server players have we have done some changes.

Also we boosted significally DROP rates because we dont want a FARM server and a PvP One

After one week now we know we found the best balance farm / time. Also the boosted enchant rate showf up with ppl having max enchanted weapons and some of them armour parts, so we think the only thing we miss just now is more players.

The constant server's population is between 40 and 50 ppl so we wait you all to test the server we hope you will like it.

The problem is that "all" already tested your server and didn't like it.

and "All" r waiting now for few servers from previews section.

I don't think any more changes will "get" you more ppl.

It is our first HR so , if it have to fail thats it we dont get emo , but we would really apreciate if some of the experienced HR testers/players can tell us where are we wrong.

We heard many things from the fact that we did not opened all the map, and here i mean that ppl can get adena and curency anywhere, to the fact that we have too many events ( :O ).

So , if you are kind tell me whats wrong from the players point of view.

All seems pretty good, but I think you should consider making a couple more tweaks/changes:

- increase the buff/dance slots (I've tried the server as a mage, quite frankly I don't know how fighters can manage with so few buffs - this is not a low rate server) and add berseker dance to the npc buffer.

- add an exchange option at the gmshop, for silver<>gold, and perhaps adena<>gb and sealstone<>AA.

Hehe yesterday was a nice day. i saw we made about ~55 online players and also i saw on page that we had the biggest unique visits on flag counter yesterday!. Keeep going and we will reach 100 very fast.

Your server isnt in any votes website what do you expect? 200 player? Imo 40 player is good just form Advertisement at forums.

it seems you where right :D

as soon as we started to advertise on HZ forums, Elite PvPers etc the results started to come.

After some days of stagnation, the population started to grow the last 2 days, and we will keep on advertising and at the same time introducing new ideeas.

but... but... u have 37 online now xDDD

1 armor part ---600kk , 300 coins++

1 GC - 800kk , 400 coins  ++

c'mon dude, u r saying all the time u r serving pvp server here... it's farm till end server. So what that u had 60 visitors yesterday ? They saw features, they loled, they left your site. 

I suggest you next time> create few characters, play them, farm and then u can write is it pure pvp.

pm me if u want few ideas what to do with server.

peace

A new record of players online: 76!!!!

The server is rising!

We are waiting you too!

and thx Schossow for the pm, some of the things u mentioned will be implemented this very next days

A new record of players online: 76!!!!

The server is rising!

We are waiting you too!

and thx Schossow for the pm, some of the things u mentioned will be implemented this very next days

yw