Attribute Trick

pawelq23

Someone ever trust that method?Mby at some rly laggy server.

since I'm not no life I cannot hunt whole day ss-lag with fraps , and jawel if I will have ocasion I'll do it , anyway i post it to share u can check it by self  i clearly explained on whitch server its work ( dragon-network servers ) and stop flaming and posting dump shit post "lol server" etc ...

your sincerly Pawelq23

Actually , this does work . On servers with a lot of players , item lags occur pretty often , and people are taking advantage of it .

I don't really know how it works exactly , maybe it's just spamming . I'll give you an example of rpg-club x15 server , because of the sheer size of the server ( 10k online ) , yesterday after the TW we had terrible item lags and using this method , some people got over 250 territory badges ...

1)Most of good servers, wouldn't have lag.

2)You'd wanna do it on a server which is goo and has a lot of players, which brings me back to #1

1. Who F **** Care about "good server " its only share for ppl which has on his server ss lag and have any idea how its work , and this trick might be usefull for "this person"

He just "guess" lolz

If not, show proof plz = yo +++ item att, that easy eh?

Its Only Share , I dont care about ur  fu ckin proof ,  <<<< ITS ONLY share !!!!! if u dont believe and dont want to test it dont look , dont read just go away and act like u havent seen this topic

btw. next time opeth dont register ur name as ur nick in server exactly same as in game and here rotfl

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...