[question]About system leech

Dev

Is it possible to add a protection to server's system so that , no one can leech an armor,weap etc ?If yes how

I am not sure 100%

But i dont think so :(

Is it possible to add a protection to server's system so that , no one can leech an armor,weap etc ?If yes how

Yes,it's possible.

There's a Chinese's software,ask to CriticalError by pm.

Yes,it's possible.

There's a Chinese's software,ask to CriticalError by pm.

He he, Idk if You understand what You did, but...if You start to tell everyone about some kind of protection, after some time, there will be no protection.

Now, good luck CE, HeRaCleS will lick Your ass so badly ;)

BTW: Info to everyone - if You want to protect anything, You will have to send Your work to CE.

it's possible but protecting .dat files you don't do nothing, why? because all the people walking out there stealing textures and animations from other servers unfortunately know how to extract and assemble the .dat, then there is no point protect system files when they can in this case the modification of the customer to obtain the files, and ofc what is the point give that? for noobish ppl say im your friend and when can give it to another and upload in the net? do not send me back to asking this all while not going to happen, because that does not believe anyone, only ppl respected and friends to me you can have, but not a person friend of MSN, but someone you know and nothing more, but beyond all conversations and true friends are those who are in good and bad no matter what happens and people you know personally,what you get with this is just fighting over msn and I will not include anyone just say things as given and then come the consequences.

it's possible but protecting .dat files you don't do nothing, why? because all the people walking out there stealing textures and animations from other servers unfortunately know how to extract and assemble the .dat, then there is no point protect system files when they can in this case the modification of the customer to obtain the files, and ofc what is the point give that? for noobish ppl say im your friend and when can give it to another and upload in the net? do not send me back to asking this all while not going to happen, because that does not believe anyone, only ppl respected and friends to me you can have, but not a person friend of MSN, but someone you know and nothing more, but beyond all conversations and true friends are those who are in good and bad no matter what happens and people you know personally,what you get with this is just fighting over msn and I will not include anyone just say things as given and then come the consequences.

Uhhh, its about me ? :D You still love me as I see :* And how the heck You want to get friends from other countrys without using MSN ? Anyway, take care ^^

Uhhh, its about me ? :D You still love me as I see :* And how the heck You want to get friends from other countrys without using MSN ? Anyway, take care ^^

You misunderstand me, what I said is that a contact of MSN does not mean friend, not you but I consider a friend who really knows to understand each other whatever the occasion, whether it is partly true but I meant you the strange thing about all this is that only you was the one who did not understand me and then happened what happened, you understand perfectly what I'm talking with a friend, friends trust each other not? good after the meeting that unfortunately MSN We had good and we were not sorry about that because I think his effort to steal their jobs and the truth is wrong, I do not need to grow their work was simply that offered assistance to not being stolen, but as you think I'm going to share good forums I think my confidence is not clear, I told him my job well that it could give also to test it just like I would do so , But then you think different, like my old job of bringing things in forums, people calling me a bastard, and so the truth does not interest me, the people who really know me know who I am and what I'm layers, then Take care of yourself.

You misunderstand me, what I said is that a contact of MSN does not mean friend, not you but I consider a friend who really knows to understand each other whatever the occasion, whether it is partly true but I meant you the strange thing about all this is that only you was the one who did not understand me and then happened what happened, you understand perfectly what I'm talking with a friend, friends trust each other not? good after the meeting that unfortunately MSN We had good and we were not sorry about that because I think his effort to steal their jobs and the truth is wrong, I do not need to grow their work was simply that offered assistance to not being stolen, but as you think I'm going to share good forums I think my confidence is not clear, I told him my job well that it could give also to test it just like I would do so , But then you think different, like my old job of bringing things in forums, people calling me a bastard, and so the truth does not interest me, the people who really know me know who I am and what I'm layers, then Take care of yourself.

CE, and all those cool stuff that You already have told about Yourself, I can really tell about myself - those who knows me from a long time, even via MSN, can speak with me crealy without any strange situations. But do You understand that to get this kind of communication You have to be honest and dont act like a bastard ? Tell me please, why anyone else can speak with me so easyly without any hate and problems ? Because they play fair ! And are honest ! If I did something for them, then can do something for me. After some time, when I learned You something that I have learned for a long time, You acted like a fagg. You helped me many times, we was working together at so many problems for even few days and after all, You was trying to get all of my work, without any help, when I was needing it and after I learned You my kind of work with PS - something that most ppl was PM'ing me about :] BTW: If I can asked You about something - why You was PM'ing me som many times for my armors to tests ? I know that told me it will be not for share, etc, and after some time You stopped to PM'ing me about when I was not answering - is this a reason why You told me at the end of our friendship, that You can help me only if I send for You my files ?

Anyway, I dont want to talk about it again and again. It is like its is. You have Your view, and I have mine. After all I was nice to know You CE.

Take care

BORED TO READ ALL THOSE REPLIES xD

CE is proffesional at client modding <3

Oh, Out first lady is back after long time :* Nice to see You again SoFaKi ! :)

And he is pro, at client modding for sure :P I never denied it.

Ok, I will stop to tell borring shits :P

I'm not pro guys, there's always something you can learn and do not need to learn from the best, people who believe more than one are those that know nothing and think they have everything but you are wrong.

my new mod :)

kU4mG.jpg