[SHARE] RPG-CLUB NAVICAT MODIFICATION FOR L2 TOWER BOT

TILEMACHOS

Well guys do you remember what programs was working before RPG do the update for Clockman??

Try to Remeber if you are used any programs before this update and you can work with them on RPG again

Even if they update i am under search for patch their files to make it work again and of course i am trying to make L2walker work again :)

Anybody here gots any idea how RPG-CLUB accept L2Walker but he makes it unfunctional??

I think they unhooking the API's that L2walker uses... they have mhook 2.2 inside System.dll

Any other idea??

Update : you can freely add me on my msn... it's unhidden now for Public :)

Hehe hope Emir0n you were a donator and give it real.. :P

Anyway you are a good guy and of course i shared with you :)

thx i appritiate it,like i said to u be4,only for education,no sharing it unless u wanted me to :)

gj with this,hope some new stuff will come up soon :)

::thumbsup::

Tilemachos for staffer. (Y)

replace maxtor!

btw...

polls_Want_A_Cookie_2439_236871_poll_xlarge.jpeg ?

im kiddin ;) nice share man

I followed all your steps and indeed the error occured it happend after 10 sec's when the game runned, i can hide it, but my screen keeps white and unplayable.

using win vista 32.

dm-1129413430812.png

I'm getting the same problem too. I'm running win vista 64.

Anybody here gots any idea how RPG-CLUB accept L2Walker but he makes it unfunctional??

I think they unhooking the API's that L2walker uses... they have mhook 2.2 inside System.dll

Any other idea??

They changed some vital packets server-side which regular walker can't handle now. That's why trade/craft still work but nothing beside it. Even if you'll make l2w to "work" here again, you'd need a new script to wicked patcher.

Don't wanna start a flame war for OS, but keeping a 10 years old, no longer supported OS isn't a better option, getting familiar with something new is fine, Win7 aint really that bad ;-)

They changed some vital packets server-side which regular walker can't handle now. That's why trade/craft still work but nothing beside it. Even if you'll make l2w to "work" here again, you'd need a new script to wicked patcher.

Actually you can Login with walker...

You can chat from the walker normally..That means that the proccess is hooked

i think that they just unhooking Some API's so L2walker works Partially

If is that you say about the WPF i can provide any information you need on how packets are forged in the proccess...I can see all things in Assembly in my Debugger...Does anyone is experinced and know how you can forge a packet in L2 proccess?that will help me a lot to find it easier

What i said is based rather on OOG version and you won't be able to log and chat/move with that at the moment. Never really cared about IG version but i wouldn't exlclude that it has something to do with that packet changes as well.

BTW, did you managed to get "clean" system.dll file as well or so far nwindow only? Just wondering if that rumours about l2r working with unpacked system.dll are true.