Which Interlude Project?

sharpshoot3r

Question

Hello folks!

I'm about to start developing my own Interlude Server, but I am wondering which Interlude release to choose?

For now, I have been reviewing L2JArchid. It has many features and fixes, but I also saw many bugs.

Also I've heard that L2JTeon was one of the best projects ...

So which is the most stable project ?

7 answers to this question

For me, using L2JTeon but ... do something again, change the look of the custom pack and add a missing him ... and add a the access_level.sql and all that ... you that the pack is the best ^^ .. and fixes the bugs that is GrandBoss areas and all that ... qe if it works I assure you, will be the best pack there ... ;)

L2JTeon Argentina ^-^ xD

For me, using L2JTeon but ... do something again, change the look of the custom pack and add a missing him ... and add a the access_level.sql and all that ... you that the pack is the best ^^ .. and fixes the bugs that is GrandBoss areas and all that ... qe if it works I assure you, will be the best pack there ... ;)

L2JTeon Argentina ^-^ xD

You don't think its much to fix? , for a " big " l2jteon what is?

I recommand L2JFrozen^^

Have all skills fixed,fortress,siege etcs.

now its your problem if you want to give one try

L2JTeon Argentina ^-^ xD

You don't think its much to fix? , for a " big " l2jteon what is?

I recommand L2JFrozen^^

Have all skills fixed,fortress,siege etcs.

now its your problem if you want to give one try

fools and more fools...

Make youre own desition ...

Read that amazing guide...

http://www.maxcheaters.com/forum/index.php?topic=92146.0

And also read that specific post on chapter 2...

http://www.maxcheaters.com/forum/index.php?topic=156075.0

That will guide you to the best than any simple word like before...

About a 2 days ago i was make all those step and im concluse a clean data of L2jFree for Interlude and everything else L2jServer... I got success in all steps mention there... And very importand thing is "never use preconfig Pack" only source and compile by your self...

Good luck...

PD: Also an actually development of interlude with bug fix every week it's a L2J-Rok...

web: http://forum.l2riseofking.ro/

svn: http://subversion.assembla.com/svn/l2jrok/

Reason editing: adding PD

I would like to recommend my own pack, but I need time to correct the biggest features. So basically, you could make a live server with, but need to update it really often (+ database sometimes).

Currently there isn't any free IL pack with decent corrected features. All are bugged with crappy customs you perhaps will never need.

Here is a personal PoV review of different packs (mainly reading timelines) :

• L2JFrozen have only little fixes. They only touch to the visible part of the iceberg. And many fixes are useless.
  • L2JRok, in 52 commits I don't think they corrected a lot. Except if they dev like me. I heard they c/ped one of my commits lol :).
  • L2JArchid (last pack) is too much buggy and locked. Sethek like to hide things, and it's boring :P.
  • L2JTeon got the time to be a good pack, but still it fails. In one year (and +1500 commits), you *normally* have time to correct IL. But they don't.

You should try Teon and see if it's worth it. From what I remember of it, it was enough buggy to make me flee.

And you can give a try on my own pack (plus I need testers). If you want to make a "classic" server (low rate / pvp), this is a good choice. For custom, wait in a couple of weeks / months for big refactors, or use one from my list above.