Grand Khavatari

A chance to make a critical hit does depend on critical rate, even when using skills (Interlude). Is this changed in Epilogue/Freya?

Well this is what i knew too for this i asked that question.. so he should use song of hunter even with skills..

About Ep/freya i really don't know cause i ried EP only 2-3 times and i didnt even DL-ed Freya

A chance to make a critical hit does depend on critical rate, even when using skills (Interlude). Is this changed in Epilogue/Freya?

For Interlude,it doesn't work.You can test it,atleast for BLOWS

about Hellbound+,in Lineage2.com forum somewhere says that they depend on STR,something that is true,by testing some Java GE/Freya servers

First of all gz for the guide.Secondly, there is a problem.You dont explain to the others why to use heavy

and why not , and why to use light and why not.One newbie use heavy and light armors without to know

which one is better on what.

First of all gz for the guide.Secondly, there is a problem.You dont explain to the others why to use heavy

and why not , and why to use light and why not.One newbie use heavy and light armors without to know

which one is better on what.

i think it's obvious that heavy has better stats.i suggest heavy.if they want to put light ,go ahead.

I like one more thing that in guide doesn't mention it... Totem Puma with you gain more atk speed... Sometimes it's better hit more times and get more oportunity of get a critical nad soo on...

I'd prefer Puma totem, for run ovious Rabit... Life Ogre and critical? Eagle!!!!

Btw , it would be nais nais if you add pics and more colors , because its kinda boring to read ;/

are you kidding ? i have fucked my ass to upload all this pics to tinypic.com and it's full of colours for every tittle.Are you blind or you just wanted to farm a post

Hello, my server is Freya x10 and tries to be the more retail possible i guess.

I want to talk about augment passives (shield and patk), i´ve tested the shield passive lvl 10 and i think it sucks, it only gives u 20 P.DEF buffed or not buffed, while P.Def Active lvl 10 it gives 70.

Does it work the same way on ur server/retail? I think those passive augments arent as good as people think. Maybe only in some private server that are bugged, in retail they dont like those augment passives.

About armors: Have u tested moirai vs dynasty ( i think moirai gives good bonus and more pdef on heavy/light sets)

So I recomend other augments:

+1 STR (chance skill crit, more patk, crit harder, skill mastery)

Refresh (cooldown skills)

Clarity (skills consume less mana)

What do u think about these augments?

Hello, my server is Freya x10 and tries to be the more retail possible i guess.

I want to talk about augment passives (shield and patk), i´ve tested the shield passive lvl 10 and i think it sucks, it only gives u 20 P.DEF buffed or not buffed, while P.Def Active lvl 10 it gives 70.

Does it work the same way on ur server/retail? I think those passive augments arent as good as people think. Maybe only in some private server that are bugged, in retail they dont like those augment passives.

About armors: Have u tested moirai vs dynasty ( i think moirai gives good bonus and more pdef on heavy/light sets)

So I recomend other augments:

+1 STR (chance skill crit, more patk, crit harder, skill mastery)

Refresh (cooldown skills)

Clarity (skills consume less mana)

What do u think about these augments?

Passive shield gives more Pdef than active shield,ur server must be bugged

Ofc morai gives better stats than dyna

about these augments,they are good,every augment is good,we refer to basic ones here

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...