Grand Khavatari

Buffs:

Berserker ? No way :)

No Song of Hunter ? Eeeeh...fail.

Dyes:

No dyes on Grand Khavatari is like going on a party without condoms.

Weaken skills:

Force Of Destruction: since i don't play Kamael+, can you explain me what does this skill do?

Totems:

Rabbit Totem is NOT always the right choice, you must use Wolf's totem too, because when you use Rabbit Totem your P atk lowers very much. I recommend using Wolf against running archers and daggers.

vs dagger ogre is better,imo

and rabbit kinda sucks,yeah,ogre and hawk are better

dyes,an str+4/5 is enough i think

About buffs,didn't notice that there is no song of hunter,i think it's obvious

vs dagger ogre is better,imo

and rabbit kinda sucks,yeah,ogre and hawk are better

dyes,an str+4/5 is enough i think

About buffs,didn't notice that there is no song of hunter,i think it's obvious

I know that Ogre and Hawk are perfect totems against daggers and archers, that's why i said Wolf's good for RUNNING archers and daggers.

I know that Ogre and Hawk are perfect totems against daggers and archers, that's why i said Wolf's good for RUNNING archers and daggers.

Didn't noticed that :)

i also didn't got what force of destruction skill does,though i played in a Freya server

@HQ

add,that in barrier,when u atk again,barrier is gone

Buffs:

Berserker ? No way :)

No Song of Hunter ? Eeeeh...fail.

Dyes:

No dyes on Grand Khavatari is like going on a party without condoms.

Weaken skills:

Force Of Destruction: since i don't play Kamael+, can you explain me what does this skill do?

Totems:

Rabbit Totem is NOT always the right choice, you must use Wolf's totem too, because when you use Rabbit Totem your P atk lowers very much. I recommend using Wolf against running archers and daggers.

if you play with Skills why to use Song of hunter .about the force of destruction,i have written what i have seen in any server i have played ,i have used it many times to a friend to check it and nothing.just damage.And in freya and epilogue when you use rabit totem you p atck is the same.(tested) The p atkc increases with Ogre Totem .And I use these two totems because we are talking for using only skills .If i use a Hawk Totem ,why to use skills.If you play with a dagger you will like to hit him with normal skills ? hits<Evasion    skills>Evasion

Didn't noticed that :)

i also didn't got what force of destruction skill does,though i played in a Freya server

@HQ

add,that in barrier,when u atk again,barrier is gone

i have written that you can play with Rabit Totem or with Ogre Totem ,your choise ,Also i have written this (NOTE : don't hit while it's on or run,it will be disappear) ,maybe you didn't notice them

Soz for double post, i thought i was edditing the other.

if you play with Skills why to use Song of hunter .about the force of destruction,i have written what i have seen in any server i have played ,i have used it many times to a friend to check it and nothing.just damage.And in freya and epilogue when you use rabit totem you p atck is the same.(tested) The p atkc increases with Ogre Totem .And I use these two totems because we are talking for using only skills .If i use a Hawk Totem ,why to use skills.If you play with a dagger you will like to hit him with normal skills ? hits<Evasion    skills>Evasion

1) Even if u use skills u need crit. rate

2)Are you sure rabbit totem doesn't decrease p. atck. and increases atck. speed?

Rabbit Spirit Totem --- The spirit of the rabbit possesses you, temporarily increasing Speed and Evasion when using hand-to-hand combat weapons. Accuracy and P. Atk. are decreased while the effect lasts. Requires a hand-to-hand combat weapon. (from l2dropspoil)

2)Are you sure rabbit totem doesn't decrease p. atck. and increases atck. speed?

Rabbit Spirit Totem --- The spirit of the rabbit possesses you, temporarily increasing Speed and Evasion when using hand-to-hand combat weapons. Accuracy and P. Atk. are decreased while the effect lasts. Requires a hand-to-hand combat weapon. (from l2dropspoil)

soz but i have tested in servers.maybe they are fail as always :S .Anyway Rabbit Spirit Totem is necessary for some pvp ,to catch a archer and hit him with Skills

Skills don't need crit rate but STR

anyway,in the style you play,you better play with Song Of Hunter,dyes and all build is made for that

also rabbit doesn't decrease anything in Freya

tyrant owns in fr

anyway,in the style you play,you better play with Song Of Hunter,dyes and all build is made for that

tyrant owns on freya/epilogue

about rabbit u know i didn't tried freya..

and about song of hunter.. crit hits of the skills depends on crit rate or no?

about rabbit u know i didn't tried freya..

and about song of hunter.. crit hits of the skills depends on crit rate or no?

Depends on STR