What style server you prefer to play

what style u prefer  

20 members have voted

1. 1. what style u prefer

• 1 stuck sub middle rate
    • 1 stuck sub high rate

I like servers where do not have exp.Exp is boring and low rate servers do not have PvP's.I really like pvp's and i am always playing in high rate.Remove boss jewels for sure,full boss jewels will make every player powerful and this will be awful.Don't add donates,because ur server will be destroyed.U may take money from this,but think !Some1 who will give money ($) and will obtain pro items then he will be PR0 and the other who doesn't donate (probably knows to play better),will die because he will not have items.

If I had to choose between server where the rates are 10000x and server, where subclasses are stucked - i choose 10000x rate server. Why? Because a lot if things that makes game unbalanced.

If you want to keep your server alive, in first month i suggest you to make only C,B,A,S grade thing donatable.. then when you'll get more players on the server, you can add enchanted weapons donatable..

PS.

Find good GMs, that now how to do ther job. Cause on Dragon Network server they aint good in what they do..

hmm fasoykas i have write my ideas and please read all the posts before you write :P

i will add donates beucase i can not pay and the items is soul crystal,and max enchant to donate +8

btw pr0 players choose a middle rate server

ps:tommorow i will close the poll and i will start making everything i can...

Not so high-rate due to the reasons already mentioned. And well, maybe it's just me but I'm not tired of exping yet - when you find nice people to exp with even that can be fun :)

And please be careful with donations - its a double-edged sword really... can keep your server alive but can also end up with you having lots of red-glowing weapons and no chance for those of us who do not have/want to spend the money on an online game. Maybe do it so that you can donate for custom, yet not really useful, items like hair accessory, maybe add some custom wepons with the same stats but different looks than the weapons already in game (eg. dual blunts (DMG/AOBA etc).

Also be very careful with stacking subs - make sure they are nerfed so that they are somewhat equal to non-subbed. Ofc. they should have certain advantages but avoid a situation like on DN where eg. EE/SpS, TY/DE etc. are kindda invincible :)

I probably wont come play with you but I wish you good luck :)