about attribute on weapon...

AkiDo

hi guys...I play on a l2 freya server...dagger class...and I'd like to know if there is any difference if I put earth attribute on dagger or if I put watter attribute...with earth I will hit better ? or it's the same ? ... I mean of course if the opponent has the same resist for earth and water....

hi guys...I play on a l2 freya server...dagger class...and I'd like to know if there is any difference if I put earth attribute on dagger or if I put watter attribute...with earth I will hit better ? or it's the same ? ... I mean of course if the opponent has the same resist for earth and water....

The opponent hant got the same resists against water and earth since there is no PP buff that increases earth resistance..

The opponent hant got the same resists against water and earth since there is no PP buff that increases earth resistance..

absolutely agree.it's common sense.the only he can do is to put a earth potion

ur right guys...now that I think a bit...most resist bufs are for fire,wind,water,dark,holy...few are for earth...and there are no bufs for earth resist which can be enchanted I think :D...thanks guys...I will go with earth

There is dance of earth guard

anyway,better EARTH

Also enchant ur skills atleast +1 @ earth

There is another PP buff that increases wind/water/fire/earth resistance but i cant remember its name.. The point is that Resist Aqua (for examble) can be enchanted to +30 and Resist Earth doesn't even exist (:

There is another PP buff that increases wind/water/fire/earth resistance but i cant remember its name.. The point is that Resist Aqua (for examble) can be enchanted to +30 and Resist Earth doesn't even exist (:

Elemental Protection

and daggers should always put Earth attribute,cause they can't cancel some other resist(like sourounder to water)

There is dance of earth guard

anyway,better EARTH

Also enchant ur skills atleast +1 @ earth

The one pretending to know about PW and daggers in general?

The + on skills just adds the power that's enchanted on the general attribute amount that the char has when attacking with it.

For example you have 10 attribute and you blow a +1 skill, your overal attack attribute you increase to +11 while attacking with the skill.

The one pretending to know about PW and daggers in general?

The + on skills just adds the power that's enchanted on the general attribute amount that the char has when attacking with it.

For example you have 10 attribute and you blow a +1 skill, your overal attack attribute you increase to +11 while attacking with the skill.

and skill has + damage,depending the attribute

if you  have a skill w/o attribute,it won't take dmg from weapon attribute,whenever it has 50 attribute,or 300

and skill has + damage,depending the attribute

if you  have a skill w/o attribute,it won't take dmg from weapon attribute,whenever it has 50 attribute,or 300

You're wrong, It still affects it whenever it's + or not.

doesn't matter anymore which attribute u use on your wep sine u can always have more defense as attack attribute... so its like disabled.

Not really,if u have less attack than enemy's defence,you deal reduced damage.Earth is best choice,and then NO attribute

Defense attribute resistance has changed (when the defense attribute amount is higher than the attack attribute). For example, if an attacker's attribute value is 50, and the defense attribute value on a target is 100, the damage amount will be the same if the defense value was 50

I can admin i didn't know this update.Anyway,you should still enchant attribute to lvl9,not everybody has more than 450 defence in an attribute.You can't have 450+ in ALL,i think