[L2OFF] L2Revenge.ORG

BBanHammer

I am not supporting this server for no reason.

And by that I surely don't mean money or anything else, some retarded guy may have thought of /squint

Anyway, let me tell you that I ABSOLUTELY HATE customs. custom items are just rubbish and are not needed. If NC Soft would have wanted new armors or weapons like these, they would have added them, lol.

And yet, those Customs are absolutely okay, trust me.

Despite the fact they are FAKIN' hard to obtain, and just last for a certain amount of time, their stats won't be OP and they - for ONCE - are well balanced.

If you want gameplay that is not solely basing on retail features but introduces new, and certainly unique stuff, I'd definitely give this a go.

Not to mention retail like features that are usually useless like treasure chests get enhanced here so they'll actually be useful again

What's the big deal about edited raid bosses, mobs, and chests?

Well, those're things other OFF servers didn't have. And it's not just simple raidboss, mobs and chest editing.

Well, those're things other OFF servers didn't have. And it's not just simple raidboss, mobs and chest editing.

Thats' funny cause creating a new monster, linking a Texture model to it, and making it drop a few new items really does sound like it.

Atleast GTH and his weird custom world really did custom things.

If people applaud adding "more" to already crafted systems by ncsoft (wether they do it balanced or not) amazingly custom - you really can't expect much can you?

It's not like ANY of the "custom servers" go for create completely new gameplay (As much as it now is possible) ideas that are fun.

Or give people extra choices how to "grind" trade advance or supply a need to make choices how to move through the game - as compared to grind, level, belittle your opponent.

Well, personally I couldnt code this stuff.

yeah but you just asked one of the 3 extender devs on this forum if he could...

And yes, mcbigmac and myself can both make everything he has done, it's nothing special... I started l2off developing when I was 14 and I could do that even back then...

Just because you can't do it doesn't mean you should assume other people can't, everything that you think is so amazing is just simple script changes and a few AI scripts - which for anyone who has ever done any kind of c-style scripting, is incredibly easy.

yeah but you just asked one of the 3 extender devs on this forum if he could...

And yes, mcbigmac and myself can both make everything he has done, it's nothing special... I started l2off developing when I was 14 and I could do that even back then...

Just because you can't do it doesn't mean you should assume other people can't, everything that you think is so amazing is just simple script changes and a few AI scripts - which for anyone who has ever done any kind of c-style scripting, is incredibly easy.

Well, lol, didnt know you can do that?

It's just: if it were so easy, why is this so rare to be seen then?

Well, lol, didnt know you can do that?

It's just: if it were so easy, why is this so rare to be seen then?

Because it's not needed any more to make money, and as everyone's intention now is to make as much cash with the smallest amount of effort no one ever does anything other than a plain interlude cash-cow server that closes within a month.

Plus the fact that most people opening servers now are brain-dead teenagers with dollar signs in their eyes.

Because it's not needed any more to make money, and as everyone's intention now is to make as much cash with the smallest amount of effort no one ever does anything other than a plain interlude cash-cow server that closes within a month.

Plus the fact that most people opening servers now are brain-dead teenagers with dollar signs in their eyes.

I believe you should go elsewhere discuss this, anyhow it's not only AI scripting.. PvP Zones, Automation Mob spawn, despawn at certain hour, skill, item, chat blocking on specific zones... you should know that ...

I believe you should go elsewhere discuss this, anyhow it's not only AI scripting.. PvP Zones, Automation Mob spawn, despawn at certain hour, skill, item, chat blocking on specific zones... you should know that ...

ROFL

Chat-blocking on specific zones... That's in the extender you are using, you had nothing to do with that systems creation you simply set which zone stops chat.

I can't believe you crave attention that much as to try and claim vanganth's work as your own.

ROFL

Chat-blocking on specific zones... That's in the extender you are using, you had nothing to do with that systems creation you simply set which zone stops chat.

I can't believe you crave attention that much as to try and claim vanganth's work as your own.

I never said i claimed it for my own, I said what my server has when you claimed it had only script modifications. This is not topic for this kind of discussion, so take it elsewhere.

I never said i claimed it for my own, I said what my server has when you claimed it had only script modifications. This is not topic for this kind of discussion, so take it elsewhere.

Yes however, you gladly take credit for something you didn't do.

And features that aren't done by you.

If dvampire wasn't publicly known or kation/vang you'd prolly say you created it all yourself.

Now that it is public, your just marketing features and ever so avoiding the question if you actually did anything yourself.

Hence the point - nothing but money hungry famewhores left to run servers.

That's however mainly cause there's no players left worth running a server for, but that's another matter.

And if you actually just wanted a good interlude server, you'd create one - not rip off a ton of server's build up name and credit to the playing base.