[L2OFF] L2Revenge.ORG

BBanHammer

Give it up already, it's obvious you are alt account from on of your beloved serber staff... I wont comment who's server is better or who knows more about L2 and coding, just wait until servers open and comment there. I will ignore any of ur further posts because it's not worth arguing with you.

you have an answer for this ?? you obviously read it but not asnwer ....  mmm

well if  some1 does it once it's ok but twice ?? i mean he did it on L2Forever and now on L2Revenge twice stolen names. Now this can tell us 2 things :

1)Either BBanfailure is so stupid that he can't think of a name for his server (so retard)

or

2)That he steals famous server's name's on purpose cause he wanna bring a little more ppl to his server to gain more money.

These are 2 logic reasons, there can't be third only this 2 so choose wisely.

you have an answer for this ?? you obviously read it but not asnwer ....  mmm

well if  some1 does it once it's ok but twice ?? i mean he did it on L2Forever and now on L2Revenge twice stolen names. Now this can tell us 2 things :

1)Either BBanfailure is so stupid that he can't think of a name for his server (so retard)

or

2)That he steals famous server's name's on purpose cause he wanna bring a little more ppl to his server to gain more money.

These are 2 logic reasons, there can't be third only this 2 so choose wisely.

Could you just get the fuck out?

Goodness gracious...

L2 Forever was a failure,it was funny i  got jailed and logged in next day and picked up baium ring and another lots of crap so tell me how they ended up there GM was messing around in jail then forgot to clean it up or? .....anyways best of luck for the server  :-\

If you were smart enough you'd come to think of those replies as bumps for the server.

If you were smart enough you should'd know that these replies counts for spam and they can get deleted.

If you were smart enough you should'd know that these replies counts for spam and they can get deleted.

If you were smart enough you would know the the bumps would be effective either way.

UPDATE ON CUSTOM FEATURES:

Today I have been working on a retail feature upgrade... you all know all those treasure chests that lie around that none wants to open? Why?.. because they contain nothing special - this is about to change.

All custom farming and leveling zones will contain special chests (different kinds) for specific player level (if your too high or too low you will not be able to open the chest.

Wat do they contain? They contain all sorts of things, from custom materials, adena, some even weapons... you might even stumble on one that gives you good experience.

Here's screen of the chests in VOS :)

treasure_chests.jpg

Many servers are doing this feature where you open the chest you get FREE ITEMS omg IMM RICCCCH NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!  :D

Well.. its risky xD You'll either get some coins or.. items, nothing, or die :D

Today I have been working on a feature to prevent raid luring for their spawns. I want this server to experience as much pvp as possible, therefore I have decided to implement s.c "Back to Spawn" features for grand raids (includes Sekhmet, Osiris and 14 VOS raids).

How does it work? Well once you lure the raid too far it will port back to it's spawn (note all grand raids are located in pvp zones).

back_to_spawn.jpg

The second thing is new event called "Speedy Bunny" that will be automatic and will happen each day in different town.

How does it work?

Each day at specific predefined time automatic announcement will be made that "Speedy Bunny" has appeared in town (Giran, Gludin, Goddart and soo on.. each day different).

Once someone finds him you can talk with him. You will receive reward and bunny will despawn and spawn again in a different place in town (each time someone finds him he will shout the name of player that found him and respawn). This circle will repeat few times and after the end of event will be announced.

Same kind of event will be also managed by GMs from time to time (imagine 100 players running from one place to another to catch the bunny :D ).

And the final but not nearly last L2Revenge.ORG features are custom weapons made by Sycento

Weapons from Underworld  -  Limbo - Gate of Oblivion

Here is a screeny

oplivionweaponsl2reveng.jpg

too bad there's the sh1tty custom weaps/armors

im out lol

Don't judge before you even know what they do and how they are obtained. If you do not like retail like servers then this is defenetly not a server for you. Custom doesn't necessary mean unbalanced or bad, it depends on how much effort and time is put into it.

Anyhow, if you prefer retail-like server then this is not for you, for those who have open mind, your more then welcome.