[L2OFF] L2Revenge.ORG

BBanHammer

Goodness, just let him do, I at least like the features and by now it DOES look pretty awesome, you can NOT deny that.

Εxactly

with these features,i would definitely join this server,just got dissapointed by the name.

and L2Forever last much time,more than some other servers,as i remember

Show xDrac some love , please ... can't you take a joke ?

( I was sarcastic btw ) 

From my point of view L2 Revenge will fail :]

right? YOU understand me!

this server will fail i was playing at L2Forver it was a nice server with many ppl had nice time, until he opened the donations mysteriously all the ppl left the server and joined the other L2Forever why ?? cause he took the donations and he didn't log into server for like 2-3 weeks, then he tried to open L2Emerald to get more money but he got attacked and sh1tted himself and closed it.

Now if one person tells some1 that he opens a server only for money maybe he is a retard, but if a dozen tell that he opens it for the money..... they can't all be wonrg, can they ?

gl i am sure it will attract some players and at the second month everybody will leave server it will fail 110%,.

this server will fail i was playing at L2Forver it was a nice server with many ppl had nice time, until he opened the donations mysteriously all the ppl left the server and joined the other L2Forever why ?? cause he took the donations and he didn't log into server for like 2-3 weeks, then he tried to open L2Emerald to get more money but he got attacked and sh1tted himself and closed it.

Now if one person tells some1 that he opens a server only for money maybe he is a retard, but if a dozen tell that he opens it for the money..... they can't all be wonrg, can they ?

gl i am sure it will attract some players and at the second month everybody will leave server it will fail 110%,.

Thats it,cant wait to see what BBan will answer.

Its very nice server thx i gona log in

And obviously the plain spammer which can't read...

OFF:I like MxC it always makes me laugh so hard because people are being dumb / flaming each other and other things that make you rofl.

ON : I just wonder how many n00bz0rs will join BBanChicken's server.