[L2OFF] L2Revenge.ORG

BBanHammer

@BBanHammer Keep Up Bro Don't listen to Heaterz hope this server will grow up! and be like the old L2R i dont even care how many L2R is out there but i hope u will make the Best Copy.Why i Say Copy? Some Ppl Trying to Find a Server The Same Like L2R In This PPL im in! so Be Sure i Will join!

And About Donations Tell Me One Server That He's Been Online For 2 Years With out Any donatons

Don't really get what you have.

I mean lets judge the server: looks awesome

And at least he didnt fail as miserably as Vim or pyro or some other uberfagotish admins

agree on this one but bbanhammers servers used to last 2 weeks WITH donations :D

I closed the server because I was preoccupied with university, I have explained it quite some times, anyhow...

-------------------------------------------------------

I have updated features list:

You can check out new updates here: http://l2revenge.org/forum/index.php?board=16.0

Quick intro:

As you already know main zone is VOS (valley of saints) which is occupied by Seth's army.

I have decided to create new NPC - Gate of Oblivion - that will spawn every once in a while in heart of VOS (there will be around 5 of this kind).

What will they do?

Once they spawn you can speak with them and open the portal to another dimension. But you never know what comes back!

Case 1: Mathayus (raid boss) is spawned - is announce to world.

Case 2: Anubis's Warrior (elite warrior) is spawned - is shouted to world.

Case 3: Player that opened the portal receive Weapon of Underworld which is way more powerful then any other mortal weapon around. The downside is that it can not be traded (it is soul bound) and it lasts only few hours (once it times out the weapon will disappear - it counts down either your logged in or not, you wear it or not - enjoy it until you can!)

limbo1.jpg

limbo2.jpg

limbo3.jpg

---------------------------------------------------------------

The second thing that I made today is - Treasure Hunt!

How it goes? It's simple... (event will happen few times a week and will be managed by staff)

1) GM announces event.

2) Once time is up gates will close.

3) GM will announce event start.

4) Around 50 crests will simultaneously spawn on random positions on event grounds.

5) Once crests are spawned players can start opening them.

When player opens chest one of the following things can happen:

1) Player receives 1-3 Event Coins (copper)

2) Player receives nothing.

3) Player is killed by treasure chest.

Event ends once all crests are opened or all participants are DEAD! :D

Here are some screens:

treasure_event.jpg

treasure_event2.jpg

much more to come...

Don't really get what you have.

I mean lets judge the server: looks awesome

And at least he didnt fail as miserably as Vim or pyro or some other uberfagotish admins

come on you have made like 80 replies to  this thread trying to protet BBanfailure, if some ppl dont know you where given special items back into L2Forver by BBanfailure and who knows you may be even hiden gm char in his new sever. so shut it up

I closed the server because I was preoccupied with university, I have explained it quite some times, anyhow...

-------------------------------------------------------

I have updated features list:

You can check out new updates here: http://l2revenge.org/forum/index.php?board=16.0

Quick intro:

As you already know main zone is VOS (valley of saints) which is occupied by Seth's army.

I have decided to create new NPC - Gate of Oblivion - that will spawn every once in a while in heart of VOS (there will be around 5 of this kind).

What will they do?

Once they spawn you can speak with them and open the portal to another dimension. But you never know what comes back!

Case 1: Mathayus (raid boss) is spawned - is announce to world.

Case 2: Anubis's Warrior (elite warrior) is spawned - is shouted to world.

Case 3: Player that opened the portal receive Weapon of Underworld which is way more powerful then any other mortal weapon around. The downside is that it can not be traded (it is soul bound) and it lasts only few hours (once it times out the weapon will disappear - it counts down either your logged in or not, you wear it or not - enjoy it until you can!)

limbo1.jpg

limbo2.jpg

limbo3.jpg

---------------------------------------------------------------

The second thing that I made today is - Treasure Hunt!

How it goes? It's simple... (event will happen few times a week and will be managed by staff)

1) GM announces event.

2) Once time is up gates will close.

3) GM will announce event start.

4) Around 50 crests will simultaneously spawn on random positions on event grounds.

5) Once crests are spawned players can start opening them.

When player opens chest one of the following things can happen:

1) Player receives 1-3 Event Coins (copper)

2) Player receives nothing.

3) Player is killed by treasure chest.

Event ends once all crests are opened or all participants are DEAD! :D

Here are some screens:

treasure_event.jpg

treasure_event2.jpg

much more to come...

yy and ?? all ppl know you are good dev, and everybody knows that you have done like 5-6 attemtps so far all your server's were close in 1-3 months ........

so no matter what features you are going to have, no matter events YOU WILL FAIL like  you have donne again and again and again, history will be repeated

To anybody that just reads the last pages read the whole thread dozen ppl flame him and his server, and that he always opens server just for donations. So as many have said -1000 to his server i don't reccomend it, and think twice before you end up hitting your head to the wall in about 2 months from know.

@2mpanos

generally,no l2 il mid rate off server can't surviva more than 1-3 months.Whenever it's made by best dev or best name or advertisment or features

come on you have made like 80 replies to  this thread trying to protet BBanfailure, if some ppl dont know you where given special items back into L2Forver by BBanfailure and who knows you may be even hiden gm char in his new sever. so shut it up

yy and ?? all ppl know you are good dev, and everybody knows that you have done like 5-6 attemtps so far all your server's were close in 1-3 months ........

so no matter what features you are going to have, no matter events YOU WILL FAIL like  you have donne again and again and again, history will be repeated

To anybody that just reads the last pages read the whole thread dozen ppl flame him and his server, and that he always opens server just for donations. So as many have said -1000 to his server i don't reccomend it, and think twice before you end up hitting your head to the wall in about 2 months from know.

Fist of all, i see you have no idea what you are talking about.

L2Forever was my first server and it had 800 players online.

- it did have few wipes because there were loads of haters that wanted to destroy the server and they watched for every mistake I made, but really, they made me a big favor by doing that, I learned on those mistakes and I will never make them again

- for closing server I have good reason, real life comes first to me and because I had to choose either L2 or University i decided to finish all exams and then when i got time and all the needed experience reopen new server

- about the donations I already told you there will be only VIP coin donations to maintain balance and keep server running

Seems like you put your head in sand and ur not willing to except anything else but you own "holy" truth.

Anyhow, for those who seek something unique and worth playing, I invite you to join the forums and check out other features.

it's kinda weird when you opened l2forever, another server appeard with same name now, it's just weird, the server is opened or in beta cause i can't understand.

How do you mean? That server has nothing to do with me.

------------------------

ON TOPIC: NEW UPDATE:

Hello again!

Tired when your killing raid boss on 10% HP and enemy party comes with few bishops and hills it to full?

Say: NO! Stop with that!

All grand raids including custom raids will be located in custom Raid Zones.

- once you enter zone you become flagged and stay flagged until you leave (outside zone you maintain flagged for few more seconds to prevent zone hopping)

- inside zone you are not able to cast Restore Life.. what happens? Literary "nothing happens".

Here's a screen of raid and raid zone and what happens in sys window once you try to cast restore life:

MORE PVP == MORE FUN

raid_zone.jpg

On the upper picture you can also see one of the main custom raid Sekhmet besides almighty Osiris which is spawned my the players themselves :) more about Osiris soon!

come on you have made like 80 replies to  this thread trying to protet BBanfailure, if some ppl dont know you where given special items back into L2Forver by BBanfailure and who knows you may be even hiden gm char in his new sever. so shut it up

Sorry, I do not mean to insult you, and that's not meant offensive, certainly not.

But did you ever learn to count? Or does the word 'logic' or the term 'common sense' tell you anything?

I didn't even play on his L2Forever, unless you consider 1 hour of being logged in just to check out stuff as playing. Just disliked all those customs. Therefore it's impossible that I've had some "hidden" GM character or whatever your crappy mind might come to think of else.

However, if you were referring to the G. mod position on his forums.

Are you completely retarded now?

All I can do is lock and sticky topics

PURE POWER RIGHT THERE!

@2mpanos

generally,no l2 il mid rate off server can't surviva more than 1-3 months.Whenever it's made by best dev or best name or advertisment or features

you are wrong i have played in IL mid rate  servers that lasted 1 year, 2 years .

it's kinda weird when you opened l2forever, another server appeard with same name now, it's just weird, the server is opened or in beta cause i can't understand.

well if  some1 does it once it's ok but twice ?? i mean he did it on L2Forever and now on L2Revenge twice stolen names. Now this can tell us 2 things :

1)Either BBanfailure is so stupid that he can't think of a name for his server (so retard)

or

2)That he steals famous server's name's on purpose cause he wanna bring a little more ppl to his server to gain more money.

These are 2 logic reasons, there can't be third only this 2 so choose wisely.

You're pretty retarded.

Instead of looking at FACT and looking at what's here NOW, you're starting to predict what is going to happen which is just plain stupid.

Look at the features, at the dedication, and then once again dare to tell me this is BAD, stupid dipsh!t