[L2OFF] L2Revenge.ORG

BBanHammer

after 2 min of searching on web ......

sanstitreusf.png

U  know what its mean  ????

well i will say u ....

STOP STOLE OLD LINEAGE 2 FAMOUS SERVERS ..........

U DONT LIKE PLAYERS AND ONLY MAKE THIS FOR MONEY  .................

(Sorry for double post , but i do this for players who love lineage  like  me  ...  )

ps if u know nice l2 server with no lol; donation/corruption , u can pm  me....

Thx for all ... and happy NEw Year  :p

haahah 5 l2revenge wannabe servers LMAO the amount of retarded servers with retarded admins is insane lol

PS: someone wrote a backdoor in front of this guys face via team viewer and he had no clue what was going on LMAO which is why his other rippoff server l2forever failed also lol

sticky/nish

haahah 5 l2revenge wannabe servers LMAO the amount of retarded servers with retarded admins is insane lol

sticky/nish

he take the name from the original one and think he will take more people like that

PS: someone wrote a backdoor in front of this guys face via team viewer and he had no clue what was going on LMAO which is why his other rippoff server l2forever failed also lol

sticky/nish

I had good reasons for closing l2f, http://l2revenge.org/forum/index.php?topic=3.0

Nothing personal,that in other revenge u were flaming his owner cause he copies names

you do the same thing

stop with this.There are 4 Revenge's outside

go ,find ur own good name,and build a good server with reputation for 1-2 months,how much this kind of servers last

no offence

Nothing personal,that in other revenge u were flaming his owner cause he copies names

you do the same thing

stop with this.There are 4 Revenge's outside

go ,find ur own good name,and build a good server with reputation for 1-2 months,how much this kind of servers last

no offence

I was never flaming him for copying the name, what i said was that he should not pretend to be someone who he's not, i never pretend to be some1 im not, im honest about it

I was never flaming him for copying the name, what i said was that he should not pretend to be someone who he's not, i never pretend to be some1 im not, im honest about it

Honest answer.Appreciated

stupid kids, just the website already looks way better then only other private server around - i think it has great potential, lets wait until the server opens and talk then]/u]

and until a new server with same features open

accept it,these server can't succeed

Honest answer.Appreciatedand until a new server with same features open

accept it,these server can't succeed

did u see the features? that's just quick walktrough, i will only use the basic l2r features and add loads more to increase pvp (both retail like and mid rate pvp) and extend gameplay

did u see the features? that's just quick walktrough, i will only use the basic l2r features and add loads more to increase pvp (both retail like and mid rate pvp) and extend gameplay

Yeah like every other server owner's says,why you even loose your time? You open it work on it first week and the screw it up

It doenst worts your time mate.

Yeah like every other server owner's says,why you even loose your time? You open it work on it first week and the screw it up

It doenst worts your time mate.

based on the website quality it most definitely shows effort difference from other server, if server will be the same it might be one of the best

for all the stupid haters, if u never player l2f dont even bother commenting