GvE Server

Grim.

Does a GvE server is still in fashion?Would you play in it ? (Interlude)  

49 members have voted

1. 1. Does a GvE server is still in fashion?Would you play in it ? (Interlude)

• Yes
    • No
    • Maybe

So, one of my friends wants to make a GvE server but he dont know if there is still players that wanna play on such server, give us your opinion + vote,

Unique futures soon

One part of the futures

From the Evil Guards the Good Players+Evil players will take evil tokkens , from the good guards the Evil+Good players will take good coins, those guards are gonna exist in towns+castles. Every pvp will be 1 adena

Same Computer Protection

Spawn protection , min 30 seconds max 3 mins , if u restart the time still counts

You can buy A grade items adena

To Buy S Grade You need Tokkens, if you are good player you need evil tokken+good tokken , if you are evil player you need good tokken+evil tokken

In pvp's when an evil win a pvp against good , the evil will take good tokken if are existed in the good's invetory, and the same is for the good against the evil . If the arent any tokken in the good's/evil's invetory nothing is gonna happen,to avoid bugs

If you kill 4 times The Town Force Flag or the Castle Force Flag you will be hero until you die . (You will gain a boost on the stats ) and when you kill someone you can raise the money that you are gonna take ( Joker ).

Protections:Custom  DDoS protection,Phx protection,L2Net Protection,.. If our system find someone using l2net walker or trying to ddos it is gonna automatically ban you.not the account, but general from the server

THIS IS ONLY A PART OF THE FEATURES

No i wouldn't.

Everything same crap

it will be like the old with the towns+castles, not with the koofs vs noob that running everywhere

i would like with 3 factions..

it will be interlude?

. . .

anyway, i voted yes. but if only you try to balance archers and they wont kill the others 2 hits and of course some other classes.

Anyone remembers Shards of Destiny? Gracia Final... I think there were ~200 users on first day, it had a lot of potential, lots of unique features that I yet have to see in another server and many more things, but it terribly failed... after 3 days or so, it was completely dead

I don't know what they did to screw up balance so badly to the point of playing something that was not L2, but just so you see, if you put enough features and really work on your server instead of lame plug and play, you may get 200 users to join (being very optimistic).

UPDATE: A part of the futures

From the Evil Guards the Good Players+Evil players will take evil tokkens , from the good guards the Evil+Good players will take good coins, those guards are gonna exist in towns+castles. Every pvp will be 1 adena

Same Computer Protection

Spawn protection , min 30 seconds max 3 mins , if u restart the time still counts

To Buy S Grade You need Tokkens, if you are good player you need evil tokken+good tokken , if you are evil player you need good tokken+evil tokken

In pvp's when an evil win a pvp against good , the evil will take good tokken if are existed in the good's invetory, and the same is for the good against the evil . If the arent any tokken in the good's/evil's invetory nothing is gonna happen,to avoid bugs

If you kill 4 times The Town Force Flag or the Castle Force Flag you will be hero until you die . (You will gain a boost on the stats ) and when you kill someone you can raise the money that you are gonna take ( Joker ).

Same Computer Protection

huh.i like it.

maybe i will start again l2 :D

Same Computer Protection

huhh, good features, waiting more from you

Ι would like to see a good GvE server but it's already customized and you know that everything that tries to be something between customized and non-customized fails hard.

Customize to death and you have me for sure.