interlude [L2J] L][NetizeN PvP Server

kokopikou

hey this server open 48 hour. all will fixit. daggers? fixit.skills? fixit lag? laggggg? you pc is fail noname no my box.

and tommorow i fixit anything.join at 1 week and look

dddd.png

Dude, still dont know how to spell *fixed*

*FIXED*

why shoud i re-try the retarded server?..to save you all this retarded comments u shud of not opened stupid server like this.. so beta -> Grand Opening  no wipe are you stupid? 100% enchant rate for one day are you stupid? GM dont give a shit about other ppl but they talk to friends/greek ppl so tell me why shud i think the server aint corrupted? server will stay unbalanced no matter what you do. EPIC FAIL SERVER >.> WONT last maximum 3 months.

You tell me..as i said earlier i got jailed cos i got crit error in oly, there was already 2 other ppl in jail the GM was speaking to them but ignored me...when they left the GM went offline didnt even speak to me well he said something like " i will tell zodiac to ban you" for wat? cos i crit error and dnt believe me? but  everyone else restarted didnt get jailed but maybe 1 or 2 only did and they never got threatened to get banned, haha, super server......so please stfu and go fix ur gm team first and your stupid server.

Dam i feel stupid why i didnt take a screenshot.

hey this server open 48 hour. all will fixit. daggers? fixit.skills? fixit lag? laggggg? you pc is fail noname no my box.

and tommorow i fixit anything.join at 1 week and look

you should have ready server and after open it ;)

so as you tell this server is a beta server right?

We make the impossible can be left to rest with the problems of server and I halons. Kapi I have with me. am a 23 years and not 15 ....again and try it myself to the left to rest because it's something I started.

I have a little understanding and not to criticize the way chirotero

Thank

dddd.png

We make the impossible can be left to rest with the problems of server and I halons. Kapi I have with me. am a 23 years and not 15 ....again and try it myself to the left to rest because it's something I started.

I have a little understanding and not to criticize the way chirotero

Thank

dddd.png

LOL

Can't connect to the database server

This username is already in use. Please try a different one.

with all my names and all my accounts i cant create account to log in server why..? :/