interlude [L2J] L][NetizeN PvP Server

kokopikou

This server is just a joke......

Server never got wiped so everyone who started before the grand opening had the items.

One day 100% enchant rate this is most pathetic thing i've ever seen on a server.

GMS only talk to friends/greek people when i had a problem or wanted to report someone as they restarted in oly they dont give a shit. I crit error in oly and i get jailed.

Many ppl play on mage/dagger the  server totally unbalanced many skills dnt work such as Mass warrior, mage, paralize are soo slow by the time u cast it u'd be dead, lethal is too high and dmg is too big.

Daggers/archers w/e all running around in heavy sets.

Spawn kill is allowed, not protected...

FAIL SERVER...SORT UR GM TEAM FIRST...CANT EVEN POST ON FORUM WITHOUT ADMIN APPROVING THE POST AND STILL HASNT ITS 2 DAYS NOW >.>

Server never got wiped so everyone who started before the grand opening had the items.

One day 100% enchant rate this is most pathetic thing i've ever seen on a server.

GMS only talk to friends/greek people when i had a problem or wanted to report someone as they restarted in oly they dont give a shit. I crit error in oly and i get jailed.

Many ppl play on mage/dagger the  server totally unbalanced many skills dnt work such as Mass warrior, mage, paralize are soo slow by the time u cast it u'd be dead, lethal is too high and dmg is too big.

FAIL SERVER...SORT UR GM TEAM FIRST...CANT EVEN POST ON FORUM WITHOUT ADMIN APPROVING THE POST AND STILL HASNT ITS 2 DAYS NOW >.>

+1 i loged on server. Is just a epic fail

Many ppl play on mage/dagger the  server totally unbalanced many skills dnt work such as Mass warrior, mage, paralize are soo slow by the time u cast it u'd be dead, lethal is too high and dmg is too big.

I belive and agree with you with everything expect the critical error part.It sounds like a lie a bit

omg.server is 1 day open so!have 1 or 2 problem fixit and is ok.

all speak!ware is your server?show me!show me your site!you dont have nothing.

stop speak for my server and look your job.

dude, making 100% enchant rate for one day is kinda lame....ur GM team only response to friends/greek ppl ok? they dont even wish to know im there lol so dnt tell bullshit that server is one day give it time it doesnt rlly matter...everyone doing 200-500 dmg on eachother depends on the class cos of retarded enchant limit and stupid crap 100% for one day....what happens to new ppl who join now and see many ppl got max items do u think it will make them stay on the server? didnt think of the outcomes, if ur not ready to open a server why did you...and why didnt u wipe it?? donation list kinda retarded.

beep :D

fail answere,

next please :)