WTB L2JAVA X5000

manolis11

you expect to give someone first the items? :) xaxaxa kidding? if he give ya first you can change password and that was all :) none believe will sell you first item

first of all you make shit posts...a lot members can say that i am trustable ;)

and i said i get first items if the person is not donator/vip here..ok ??

well watch your language i am not 10 years old 2nd if someone is vip here you give first item? (then sorry ) 3rd and my friends can say i am trustable? anyway GL

Name: Elpasano.

PvPs: 1801.

Items: Arcana armor set +35(1 part +31), Draconic armor set +35, Demon splinter critical stun +30(Passive: P.Atk.), Draconic bow focus +25(Passive: Evasion), Arcana mace acumen +34(Active: Solar Flare), Full boss jewels set +35, Angel slayer haste +35(Active: Cheer(CP)), Sword of miracles acumen +0(Active: Evasion), Arcana mace acumen +0(Active: Decreases your target's P.Atk. during PvP), Draconic bow focus +0(Active: Duel Might), Arcana mace acumen +0(Active: Magic Barrier(M.Def.)), Draconic bow focus +0(Active: Blessed body), S Grade duals +7(Passive: Shield(P.Def.)).

Lifestones(i have right now on him): 14 Mid Grade LvL 76, 1 Top Grade LvL 76.

Base Class: Adventurer.

Clan: Death Crew(LvL 8, full clan skills, hero leader(SPOD)).

I will also give you my account with cat buffer...

Pm me how much you give for him.

a lot actives like might/pdef/accuracy/prayes/evasion missing

evasion???? LOL OMG LOL. i have active evasion + passive :P fewer(hero) hits me with archer and i dance :P

• 1 month later...