L2Knockout

StanMirel

Whatsup with you pwnzor, playing such servers lol? kkk /Disappointed ^^

I might try it but seriously, tattoos, masks.. for silver coins obtainable as a vote gift? uhhh..

I was playing,,, this srv is quite old..

At the start it was different.. and better... he ruined it so i left it..

yea its -beep-ed i got full augments in 2 and i must w8 for this shits like tatto and mask

yes because i leave from there that suck to wait 10-20-30 day to get mask when u have free time for farm but cant get mask from farm only vote reward.... this sux

if mask was add to can be get with farm i will continue to play there but now i leave

yes because i leave from there that suck to wait 10-20-30 day to get mask when u have free time for farm but cant get mask from farm only vote reward.... this sux

if mask was add to can be get with farm i will continue to play there but now i leave

The problem isn't only the mask, the problem is that he added a custom tatoo too, not long time ago, that costs 2 times the mask, so for new players it will be more difficult to get same items as old ones, he just failed adding the tatoo too.. the mask was enough

The problem isn't only the mask, the problem is that he added a custom tatoo too, not long time ago, that costs 2 times the mask, so for new players it will be more difficult to get same items as old ones, he just failed adding the tatoo too.. the mask was enough

yes  but lest see :)

was time when i play there on every 15 votes you get 10 reward , so mask cost 500 and tattoos cost 1000 = 1500 x15  = 2250 vote in hopzone  if i not wrong that sux because u have all items on max enchant for 20-30 min game play

yes  but lest see :)

was time when i play there on every 15 votes you get 10 reward , so mask cost 500 and tattoos cost 1000 = 1500 x15  = 2250 vote in hopzone  if i not wrong that sux because u have all items on max enchant for 20-30 min game play

About the items is true.. another problem there are the augments.. it can take u several days even weeks to take 'em all..

Also about mask and tatoo.. u could always stay on with 2 chars... so when u reach 500 silvers on both chars buy mask on ur main char and keep other silvers on the other.. so now u need 500 more for the tatoo.. tatoo is tradeable but mask no..