[Re-Share] Setekh's Avanced Hitman System (Global Daily Event)

Nilinking

sorry bro, if it were my share i would leave it unhided to everyone, but it's from setekh...

You are not allowed to watch content of this thread so leave it and do not spam.

Otherwise prepare your self for dekarma or even ban.

You are not allowed to watch content of this thread so leave it and do not spam.

ummmm wtf Matim? if you havent noticed yet... im the creator of this post -_- will i have to leave my own post?

im trying to give a hand to the comunity and you treat me like that? cmon man -_-

ummmm wtf Matim? if you havent noticed yet... im the creator of this post -_- will i have to leave my own post?

im trying to give a hand to the comunity and you treat me like that? cmon man -_-

Your just the creator of c/p setekh's work.

No one blame you for being an good guy but matim has a good point.

you know, i dont want to start a discussion about this (because Matim will say im spaming or something like that -_- allways looking the bad side of the things) ive created this post, and because of the setekh absence im giving support and updates to his awesome script, im here giving my TIME to the comunity... because i can easily make all this updates and keep them to myself -_- so dont come here to say things like Coyote or Matim said:

Do you really believe that all these leechers adding your code without even knowing what it is, are able to make an extension and share it with us?

Because these kind of things are really anoing me... im trying to HELP! i dont care about my post count or those things -_- so, if youre going to ban me, DO IT... and you will have one less member who only wanted to help maxcheaters... (ive tryed to help every single person who pmed me)

AND YES I HAVE SETEKH's PERMISSION! ACTUALLY HE'S GLAD OF ME DOING THIS FOR HIM, so... i have a point too....

so... returning to the topic, im making a Freya version right now, and it will be available soon, keep on for updates and pm me or post here any problem or sugestion :)

• 3 months later...

Your just the creator of c/p setekh's work.

No one blame you for being an good guy but matim has a good point.

c/p setekh? whats that supposed to mean?

Also u can both clearly see, matim was high or drunk at the time he posted(meant it in a good way), if ur a kiss ass gtfo and dont spam.

I gave him permission to share this code.

Also i wanna add that, the code is unique and u can compare it to anything u like and it wont even come close to a match, If u dont even know a programming language dont talk about copy paste ShitForBrains >.>

I havent noticed that you were author of this thread, thats why I said it, sorry.

Or I quoted your reply insteed of allanalcantara by my fault.

Tnx for the hand seth, btw, i have some interesting updates on this code, ill edit the original post when i have some free time. Any questions or sugestions about this code are wellcome

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

how to cancel the bounty if 10 min will pass and there is none kill him?

and what is happen if somebody make me bounty

and i log my other account/char and kill my self i just stole his money?

• 3 months later...

I got this error on l2pcinstance. im using freya l2j

pk cannot be resolved to a variable

on

if(pk != null && Config.ALLOW_HITMAN_GDE)

Hitman.getInstance().onDeath(pk, this);

any idea what is wrong?

thanks in advance :)