[Official][Suggest And Request] Movies

Raule

Guys i have a lot of movies but right now i cant remember them i also have a lot of them in my other HDD that is not connected right now in my computer

but i suggest you to see the movie

Unthinkable

its a psychological thriller

believe me its a MUST-SEE movie...

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0914863/

and here is a trailer of the movie:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vLufgELgjhk

Mirrors is a cool thriller.

Also The Invisible is an awesome movie!

Dude where's my car.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KqKWgEgMrbU&feature=related

i have seen it

i suggest

Death at a Funeral

This is the American remake of the laugh-out-loud 2007 British film of the same name. Starring Chris Rock, Zoe Saldana, Martin Lawrence and Tracy Morgan, Death at a Funeral deals with the friction that arises when a family gets together at a funeral.

Cop Out

Bruce Willis and Tracy Morgan star in this movie about two detectives on the trail of a rare stolen baseball card. Directed by Kevin Smith, Cop Out has Willis and Morgan mix it up with gangsters and money launderers, in this hilarious cop-caper.

Hot Tub Time Machine

A time traveling hot tub, transports a group of holiday makers to their younger days in the eighties. Starring John Cusack, Rob Corddry, Craig Robinson, Clark Duke and Chevy Chase, this movie, directed by Steve Pink, is good for more than just a few laughs.

Date Night

Steve Carell and Tina Fey star in this comedy caper about a couple trying to inject some spice back into ther married life. Also starring Mark Wahlberg, James Franco and Mila Kunis, the hapless couple end up spending their 'date night' on the run from hired killers.

Greenberg

Ben Stiller stars as Roger Greenberg, unemployed and determined to stay that way, in this comedy directed by Noah Baumbach. Stiller travels to LA to house sit for his brother and gets into a romantic tangle with his brother's assistant Greta Gerwig; a funny script and a seriously good job by Ben Stiller, more tongue in cheek than his usual in-your-face style, make this one of the best funny movies of 2010.

Diary of a Wimpy Kid

An unusual comic style stands out in this movie adaptation of Jeff Keney's illustrated novel of the same name. Starring Zachary Gordon, Robert Capron and Rachel Harris; directed by Thor Freudenthal.

Valentine's Day

An all star cast works in this romantic comedy about several parallel stories that deal individually with the build up to Valentine's Day. Jessica Biel, Jennifer Garner, Jessica Alba, Taylor Swift, Julia Roberts, Bradley Cooper, Patrick Dempsey, Ashton Kutcher, Kathy Bates, Anne Hathaway, Eric Dane, Queen Latifa, Hector Elizondo, Jamie Foxx, Topher Grace, Emma Roberts, Shirley Maclaine, Bryce Robinson and Carter Jenkins, came together in Valentine's Day, to create one of the largest ensemble casts in Hollywood history.

Our Family Wedding

Forest Whitaker, America Ferrera, Carlos Mencia and Regina King star in this comedy about the culture clash between two sets of parents planning a wedding for their children, directed by Rick Famuyiwa.

Tooth Fairy

Dwayne Johnson leaves his action reputation in tatters when he learns some life lessons from Julie Andrews, wearing wings and a tutu. Stephen Merchant and Ashley Judd also star in this family comedy directed by Michael Lembeck.

The Back-up Plan

Jennifer Lopez stages a comeback in the leading role opposite Alex O'Loughlin in this romantic comedy. She plays a single woman who chooses artificial insemination to have a baby, convinced that love isn't for her, just when Mr. Right chooses to come along.