xbox360 or ps3

Pk_Lover

??????  

125 members have voted

1. 1. ??????

• xbox 360
    • ps3

well if you look at it yes graphic power is ps3 but game play and online play well simply 360 i know for a fact that sony online is not ready like 360 and that is why i pick 360 over p23 many might argue but all in all games has evolve to online play now that is where it is at it is not like the old system time has changed and online is where it is at now  so 360 until ps3 show me other wise will stay 360.

• 1 month later...

yeah first is eciting after is very very boring!!

the games aren't that good and if you have friends to play it with it gets rly rly boriing :/

i would get a PS3

much more promising games and better hardware, also Sony is behind it, not the big failure Microsoft...u can always play the large PS2 collection in ur PS3, so games isnt a problem now

i know a friend that bought 2 X360 and got the red lights bug and now is moving to PS3...

soon as the big games gets ready to be released on PS3, X360 will be left behind and MS will come with a new home console...so u can throw ur 360 in the trashcan , if didnt burned yet LOL

but im suspicious to say since i never liked Microsoft lineup, but must be good for those who like

also i had a GameCube last generation and i enjoyed it much more than the PS2, cuz of a few titles that were exclusive and awesome, but i must admit PS2 had much better overall lineup and this must repeat now with PS3

• 2 weeks later...