[Spammer]SoRa

Reptant_

(that's all replies with quotes)

Up to 3rd page of his LAST POSTS

Also,if you check these posts better(follow the links or in lasts posts) MANY MANY times he quoted a GREEK COMMENT!(he is not GR)

Please,examine this seriously

just retarded spam

Finito you know what?You are anti-romanian so....if I'm not greek a don't have privileges to post in greek section?If you are greek why post in english section...can answer.....?I think no.....and i'm not a spamer.....I think you are a good spamer then me so shut up please....and stop be against me please...

P.S Sorry for my bad english. :)

Finito you know what?You are anti-romanian so....if I'm not greek a don't have privileges to post in greek section?If you are greek why post in english section...can answer.....?I think no.....and i'm not a spamer.....I think you are a good spamer then me so shut up please....and stop be against me please...

Making over 100 replies with quotes is spam

making replies with quotes in a language YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND is spam x2

btw,i was bored.I could get up to 25k characters ++ with u spamming

not to mention uber spam in private server section

you are really stupid man.. if you know english you can post. if you know greek can you post. if you dont know dont post. thats all. can you understand it??

you are really stupid man.. if you know english you can post. if you know greek can you post. if you dont know dont post. thats all. can you understand it??

Yep,I understand some greek so i can post in greek section.

Wooot, I wish a non-Romanian or a non-Greek person should write smth here

someone like Erol ? he doesn't know both languages and the problem will be solved :D

cuz Ro ppl will support Ro ppl

Gr ppl will support Gr ppl

and this is Internet o.O

Anyway Sora is somewhere right ... Gr people can spam more then other cuz this is a gr-eng(more gr) forum so ...

Wooot, I wish a non-Romanian or a non-Greek person should write smth here

someone like Erol ? he doesn't know both languages and the problem will be solved :D

cuz Ro ppl will support Ro ppl

Gr ppl will support Gr ppl

and this is Internet o.O

It's not about support

i would do the same for  a GR guy too,if did something like that

btw,this is only 20% of spam posts

Making over 100 replies with quotes is spam

Yes sure MODERATOR

you dont have even 1 year with this account and you have almost 4.5 k posts, and you aint a spammer. stop reporting spammers since you are a spammer. if you think acting like a snitch making you be in staff is not like that.

Yes sure MODERATOR

you dont have even 1 year with this account and you have almost 4.5 k posts, and you aint a spammer. stop reporting spammer since you are a spammers. if you think acting like a snitch making you be in staff is not like that.

Find my spam posts,lol

and guys with only 5 or 10 spam posts like these were dekarmed/banned in past

I was talking about the thingy thing ^^ that greeks can post where they want but the other are "restricted" to ENG sections

You are in a 50% GR forum lol

go at a RO forum and post everywhere lol