aCis - another CRAPPY interlude server

Tryskell

Changeset 253

Multiple cleanups aiming better stability/performance.

Following Zoey76's (better known as "L2J cleanup guru") path, I decided to follow my (hidden) master.

- activation of 3 Eclipse settings, leading to :

- cleanup synthetic accesses warnings by dropping private for protected.

- cleanup 20+ "true" and 50+ "false alarms" potential null pointer accesses, leading to handlers reworks.

- cleanup synchronized lists/maps which got no reason to be synchronized.

- cleaning gsregistering (for a "not-RU" english).

TODO : make my eclipse accepts java compliance 1.7 in order to use Diamond and ARM Java7 features (currently greyed, dunno why). Else you will go to trash, you understand, Eclipse ? Bad, bad Eclipse !

Changeset 254

Java7 invasion ! The summer is coming : cleanup on the code ? Tale of an Eclipse come back !

Under that title which worths best animes', come some cleanup and use of java7 features :

- Diamond for constructor invocations (+ activation of associated warning to be sure old system is correctly cleaned)

- try-with-resources block (also known as 'ARM block') ; drop of apache commonsIO jar, drop of L2DatabaseFactory.close(con).

- Fix all possibles methods when they can be static (+ activation of associated warning)

- Fix all QUESTS STATIC maps (almost all...) to be "private final static" and "HashMap" instead of "FastMap".

If you got issues : download LATEST Eclipse (a 2011 eclipse isn't LATEST, as my previous Eclipse installation learnt it going to trash) and be sure your compliance level is setup to 1.7 : http://www.cs.utexas.edu/~scottm/cs307/handouts/Eclipse%20Help/comp_Setting_1.6.jpg (=> IN THE SCREEN IT'S PUT TO 1.6 PUT TO 1.7 AND IF YOU HAVEN'T 1.7 OPTION THEN GO DL LATEST ECLIPSE NUNUNU <=)

And if you're really dumb or drunk or just want to read more about it, Google it : "java compliance level 1.7 eclipse".

Here are the features of Java7, with Eclipse "changes" to support it : http://www.eclipse.org/jdt/ui/r3_8/Java7news/whats-new-java-7.html

I had to fix 1500+ warnings, so if you find something bad, you know where to find me.

Pretty neat stuff. I'm stunned from all this work and I'm thinking of going back to developing from zero and instead of buying a shit pack with 924k custom mods and waste my money I will prolly start on aCis.

Pretty neat stuff. I'm stunned from all this work and I'm thinking of going back to developing from zero and instead of buying a shit pack with 924k custom mods and waste my money I will prolly start on aCis.

That's good news :)

you mean frozen and the shitty pack they sell at marketplace? hehe :P

:)

That's good news :)

yay.

I've downloaded eclipse to make a start and then I saw that there were only pre-compiled versions since some retards are leaking the pack to randoms. Yet again I'm still willing to help, I have to recheck everything ingame for any abnormalities and have fun with it :D

Finally I found something to spare my free time and learn something new.

:)

yay.

I've downloaded eclipse to make a start and then I saw that there were only pre-compiled versions since some retards are leaking the pack to randoms. Yet again I'm still willing to help, I have to recheck everything ingame for any abnormalities and have fun with it :D

Finally I found something to spare my free time and learn something new.

You have to work on scripts folder, or on anything for the pack, even post bugs or suggestions(or even videos from official lineage) to get access. Actually Tryskell uses this system, because otherwise he would work alone on the project. It just became more difficult to get access, because of the leakers :/

GL.

Contribution2use system has been introduced around last november, and since that time  - except leakers I considered as friends, but they're normally out - I never be disappointed.

The previous nightmare week I lived (freely intituled "hunt of diabolic witches") made me close doors instead of opening them. Because of stupid behaviors, I revised my judgement about Pack User system (which was supposed to open the pack to anyone who want to make a server with), and finally ask more contributions to ppl in order they enter in (only Inner Circle with good knowledge and/or will will be accepted). I will check aswell more often your shares, and if you didn't share since a long time you will be dropped.

From the 26 ppl who had SVN access, only 11 (myself included) got it right now.

Finally, latest leak is 2 months old (rev 242), got critical issues fixed on latest revs (mostly summons). At least following ppl got it :

- Techn9ne (ResidentEvil on Frozen forum)

- AbsolutePower

- Elfocrash

- DarthVader

- Bogore

If you want to help me, boycot any of their threads not buying anything based on IL chronicle / pack when they're not named. If you know more ppl who got the leaked version, or eventually infos about how the first leak appeared, I take it and will add on my "list of ppl I got no reason to help" (proofs appreciated).

I work, and my community work for free, for ourselves. No reason ugly idiots who can only rename packages got access and sell a COMMUNITY work.

Ty in advance.

ExTrEmEDwarf, there are many infos regarding how you can help, if you take time to read. Scirpts is a good mean to put a foot on java, as all is clear (all methods come from Quest.java) and formatted (250 quests reworked with the same template = easy to debug for me, easy to understand for you).

There are aswell some helps on my forums :

http://acis.i-live.eu/index.php?topic=974.0

http://acis.i-live.eu/index.php?topic=583.0

And finally the actual missing list, updated when SweeTs can ::) :

http://acis.i-live.eu/index.php?topic=970.0

Ty for your interest, and you can eventually add me on MSN aswell.

Guest Elfocrash

If you want to help me, boycot any of their threads not buying anything based on IL chronicle / pack when they're not named. If you know more ppl who got the leaked version, or eventually infos about how the first leak appeared, I take it and will add on my "list of ppl I got no reason to help" (proofs appreciated).

sad that you wrote this while referring to me.i have no responsibility for what's gonna happen next.and the reason will by these words.GL

i have no responsibility for what's gonna happen next.and the reason will by these words.GL

Should I consider your answer like a sort of threat, and that you already prepared something, trying to use my previous answer as a "casus belli" ?

Whatever you are working on (L2J Izz), if it's based on IL, I will know it's aCis. And if it's based on aCis, I will ask to drop your thread. I already told you.

Guest Elfocrash

in the description there will be a part that will say that it will be based on acis.Not my problem if your community is corrupted. You have no right to drop any thread here. cuz with that sort of logic i should drop acis for being an l2j fork. you can say whatever you won't.Not a single fack will be given.No offense.

I don't get it.

You got Tryskell files after 2 years of editing and endless hours compiling and you're selling them as your project with some addons?

Whats the addition that will make others to buy it?

i should drop acis for being an l2j fork.

L2j dont have any problem with their forks. But i think you would not enjoy that some1 buy "your" pack and resell it after for 1/2 price

You got Tryskell files after 2 years of editing and endless hours compiling and you're selling them as your project with some addons?

Whats the addition that will make others to buy it?

Noone want or care about his additions, acis pack is the main target. You can get some buggy mods or events everywhere but, where you gonna find working retail features?