WTS RPG 15x.

Boston484

Hi i'm looking to sale some accounts aswell as a few items on the server RPG-Club 15x.

ACCOUNTS:

80 Adventurer Full Subs +certs / Noblesse almost done(need barakiel) SOLD TO SUNTEHPOWER.

82 Eva's Saint Full Subs +certs/ NOBLESSED

Doombringer lvl 80 Full Subs +certs / NOBLESSED

Accounts are stripped and i'm selling the gear seperate here is a list.

Draconic L Set +4/3/3/3

Angel Slayer Crt Dmg 150 Fire +3

TTs jewl set x2 all unsealed

DC Robe Set +4/3/3/3

Valhalla Acumen +5

Heavens Divider Health +3

About 900kk adena

Many materials in all the Werehouses!

If you want to buy 1 character full geared we can discuss bulk prices leave offers in PM

dont buy anything from him, he`s just another russian scammer! he just scammed me!

? i scammed you? you never pm me or anything how i scammed you? idiot trying to ruin my post? show proof or gtfo.

we just talked on msn, and seems he doesent want to show me at least what is he selling, he accepts only western union payments so this way he can nicely scam you, i dont recommend you to deal with this guy is not safe!

we just talked on msn, and seems he doesent want to show me at least what is he selling, he accepts only western union payments so this way he can nicely scam you, i dont recommend you to deal with this guy is not safe!

I dont understand?

You are d3xter also stop try to ruin my reputation you ask for items first when i said no you post on MXC go try scam more ppl idiot.

im not dexter lol, i just asked a printscreen from him with the items, i said i dont need his charname he could hide it, and he just told me to fuk off, i dont know if he`s a scammer 100% but i would recommend you to pay attention cause sending money with western union is not safe. he will take the money and you could take nothing, i want suntehpower to tell us more? how did u buy this account?

im not dexter lol, i just asked a printscreen from him with the items, i said i dont need his charname he could hide it, and he just told me to fuk off, i dont know if he`s a scammer 100% but i would recommend you to pay attention cause sending money with western union is not safe. he will take the money and you could take nothing, i want suntehpower to tell us more? how did u buy this account?

You ask for items first when ppl say no then you decide to make a post about it , dont try to defend yourself you try to scam items because you have no money go find some other ppl in other forum to scam tehmouse.

You ask for items first when ppl say no then you decide to make a post about it , dont try to defend yourself you try to scam items because you have no money go find some other ppl in other forum to scam tehmouse.

if you check my posts in this forum you will see i bought loads of adena/items in rpg-club 15x from many ppl, many ppl can vouch for me, who can vouch for you? so far i see no reply from suntehpower? did u give him email acc too? or u just scammed him?