[Exploit] Escape from jail (OFF Servers)

Koyfo

In my server (l2forever) when you get jailed, you don't get ported to a jail.  Instead, you get a debuff where you are basically anchored for 3 days (you have to be on for the entire 3 days for it to wear off).

In my server (l2forever) when you get jailed, you don't get ported to a jail.  Instead, you get a debuff where you are basically anchored for 3 days (you have to be on for the entire 3 days for it to wear off).

Thats a different type of jail punishment...

Maybe you are off topic? :P

Well i didn't try this but maybe work.

You must to go to the jail and trade the chair in jail a summoning crystal (avaliable on Grocery Stores)

and then send party with a summon to the char in jail, accept the party and use summon friend.  if it works your char will be on the loc of the summoner^^ Luck!

Well i didn't try this but maybe work.

You must to go to the jail and trade the chair in jail a summoning crystal (avaliable on Grocery Stores)

and then send party with a summon to the char in jail, accept the party and use summon friend.  if it works your char will be on the loc of the summoner^^ Luck!

Char in jail is unable to take party, and summon friend works only with party member. So the answer is: this will never work