interlude [L2J]LineageII Activate C6

icshiba

you may believe that your community is stupid... maybe a part of it is , indeed. but not the normal players.. only the one who gives items in his friends  and the item-takers. :-*

hope the normal community of server realise that as long as they stay online in that server they make the phantom thinks that they can fool them easy.

you may believe that your community is stupid... maybe a part of it is , indeed. but not the normal players.. only the one who gives items in his friends  and the item-takers. :-*

hope the normal community of server realise that as long as they stay online in that server they make the phantom thinks that they can fool them easy.

why u say that?and my name is absox D

oh im not gona discuss the corruption thing . theres  no point.

i have MANY years experience in l2 servers and i can say that this is 1 more corrupted server.Believe me or not. Log in and see yourself,talking about the people who intent to join.

oh im not gona discuss the corruption thing . theres  no point.

i have MANY years experience in l2 servers and i can say that this is 1 more corrupted server.Believe me or not. Log in and see yourself,talking about the people who intent to join.

ok thats ur think

keep it for ur self

so y failed i dont even play and everyone will say that i lost weap and get free gear idiot better dont give..you -beep-ed all up

please stop all spam my topic...no more weapons will dissapear because of max enchant.. FIXED

Update

New Website Bought! We Are Adding It Now!