[L2J] L][Army

Chita

Do you want the Title hp feature?  

75 members have voted

1. 1. Do you want the Title hp feature?

• Yes
    • No

Features are cool, but that HP status,  what to you mean by that exactly? Will it show 5000/5000 hp or like on mobs a red line ?

I think red line is ok but if it will show exact HP then i dont like it.

Features are cool, but that HP status,  what to you mean by that exactly? Will it show 5000/5000 hp or like on mobs a red line ?

I think red line is ok but if it will show exact HP then i dont like it.

Is a % percentage of hp+cp si if u have full hp and 0 cp your title will be something like Soldier75%(Rank,hp status)

Features looks very nice and unique..

Custom title where you can see person's HP status(not 100% sure if we should implement that but we are w8ting for your opinion)

Better no IMO..

Good luck maybe i'll try it when it opens.. keep us informed

the features are amazing its something like a semi faction pvp server

The idea is to combine a faction server with a pvp server and a low rate server... faction=enchants for pvp' and ranking system,high=instant 85,gm shop,farm areas,buffer,and low= the skill enchants have 20X drop rate for forts Knight Epauletes and only 4 forts up so ppl have to realy figt for them.If we will need more forts of course we will implement them.

Anyway thanx everyone for the complements and support.:D

well its a good feature for the solo players so they can actually know who to target first but for party assisters as well.

but the only drowningback i got for this system is : wouldnt it cause really really much ram trafic?

i mean changing titles each sec on like 100 players would be really heavy trafic.

well its a good feature for the solo players so they can actually know who to target first but for party assisters as well.

but the only drowningback i got for this system is : wouldnt it cause really really much ram trafic?

i mean changing titles each sec on like 100 players would be really heavy trafic.

The server machine is one of the best there is for a lineage server...I saw on hopzone the best server machines,only 1 word came to mind: Rookies...

The machine will support any kind of feature and if we will need more we will add more.