Some Help if u'd like

diggbanek

I'm playing l2 freya on a pvp server.I consider i'm new cuz i played l2 about 7-8 years when it was i think chronicle 4 and then not for a very long time.

Learn quite a few things have changed.

I'd like your help with the next things:

I'm playing with a shilen templar and i want to know what's the best "strategy" for oly like the best weapon and maybe some guide.

Personal  consider that sk has no need for dyes (seen here on some post that some ppl think that he need) if yes that are the best for pvp(i play on a high rate server).

And 1 more thing:Best subclasses and what subskills should i chose.

Thank u and i hope i did not spawn or break any rules for posting this. :-[

use haste (warrior sub: tyrant/titan/warlord/dwarves/gladi), defence (if u can from other tank subs but i think u cant) or antimagic (from mage classes) and boost CP or resist mental (from warrior sub again) barrier is good if it is not retail like where it dissapears when u do anything but move.

i think a health sword will be fine in oly and in pvps with wind attribute on it (i think ST has a buff that gives +20 wind attribute) and armor with 2 parts with wind/fire/holy attribute and 2 other parts with earth/water/dark. the remaining part put attributes according to the servers classes

as for dyes u could go without any or just a dex +2 str-2 if u want 2 more at speed :P otherwise i think hes ok.

for a more detailed guide u have to wait someone else cause im non the one to tell u tactics

Thank u guys!Already did let's say 2/3 of the things u said there just by sheer "sense" u could say as for the knight skills u are right bluevayero : the shilen templar can't take as a subclass another knight as for the barrier from the enchanter as i learned is good but it's time is way too short ->1 sec so i think i'll pass on that.

These realy help.If u have any more advice for me or any link(if it's allowed) to a more detailed guide that would be great.

P.S:i am really sorry if my english it's bad,i'm trying to improve.

hmm! Haste/Barier/knightdef or spirit fo certificats!

In oly use all time weapon of your class:P

i agree with the certifications(but only in some servers,it's able to add them).also you can read this http://www.maxcheaters.com/forum/index.php?topic=160483.0 .it's about freya info(if you haven't read it so far).About Dyes ,I Add WIT+5(1+4) MEN+5(1+4)

use haste (warrior sub: tyrant/titan/warlord/dwarves/gladi), defence (if u can from other tank subs but i think u cant) or antimagic (from mage classes) and boost CP or resist mental (from warrior sub again) barrier is good if it is not retail like where it dissapears when u do anything but move.

i think a health sword will be fine in oly and in pvps with wind attribute on it (i think ST has a buff that gives +20 wind attribute) and armor with 2 parts with wind/fire/holy attribute and 2 other parts with earth/water/dark. the remaining part put attributes according to the servers classes

as for dyes u could go without any or just a dex +2 str-2 if u want 2 more at speed :P otherwise i think hes ok.

for a more detailed guide u have to wait someone else cause im non the one to tell u tactics

what else should i say.. it's all here

actually not. basically the ST doesn't have any buff for wind attribute but for dark. also from gracia chronicles tanks are less ''tanks'' and more DD's. i ve seen many good tanks playing with str+4,dex+4 & con-8, wit+4-int-4. that doesnt nefre them at all cause they hit & run much quicker even with bow ( no one can kite them) and harder. and before u start bullsheting about the dyes and OMG 2K LESS LIFE i ll remind you that the tanks can have up to 4 excellent UD's (shield of faith,UD-enchanted at decrease penalty so that u can move-,Ven-also enchanted at decrease penalty and heroic miracle) which means that u are practically never out of UD's+ anti magic armor and reflect magic for mages. thats a whole bunch of skills :P

Also before every pvp u do pain of shillen and when it becomes lvl3 u do SOS which rocks.

P.S. i prefer focus swords cause if u have vampiric rage,dance of vampire (zaken and antharas) u can drain so so much HP

but again it depends on playstyle. if u just wonna raid with your clan do exaclty the opposite to what i said.

actually not. basically the ST doesn't have any buff for wind attribute but for dark. also from gracia chronicles tanks are less ''tanks'' and more DD's. i ve seen many good tanks playing with str+4,dex+4 & con-8, wit+4-int-4. that doesnt nefre them at all cause they hit & run much quicker even with bow ( no one can kite them) and harder. and before u start bullsheting about the dyes and OMG 2K LESS LIFE i ll remind you that the tanks can have up to 4 excellent UD's (shield of faith,UD-enchanted at decrease penalty so that u can move-,Ven-also enchanted at decrease penalty and heroic miracle) which means that u are practically never out of UD's+ anti magic armor and reflect magic for mages. thats a whole bunch of skills :P

Also before every pvp u do pain of shillen and when it becomes lvl3 u do SOS which rocks.

P.S. i prefer focus swords cause if u have vampiric rage,dance of vampire (zaken and antharas) u can drain so so much HP

but again it depends on playstyle. if u just wonna raid with your clan do exaclty the opposite to what i said.

holy crap. thats more aggresive gameplay than a titan!!!!

didnt know about dark buff (i have heard only that there is a wind one so i pass on this)

ur style is aggro and might work on 1 vs 1. but on mass pvps? is it rly that good?

never played ST since early interlude so pretty much i know stuff from various friends

holy crap. thats more aggresive gameplay than a titan!!!!

hahah y i know :P but it works. actually there is no one to beat you at 1v1 (except soulhounds i guess who can kite you all day until you are left with 3 buffs)

it might be aggressive but again ur p def won't drop lower than 3k p def in balanced servers, so u can still agro at mass pvp's without takin too much dmg

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...