How To Use L2Lige (Client Modification)

Hello

I have the same problem as someone mentioned some posts before. I can update the system folder via l2Lige without errors. It only sais that the l2.exe is not patched. Anyway what I have NOT in my program version ist the options below the "patch system" buttons. In other words l2.exe, wild card etc. But the first download link doesnt work and the official link too.

Furthermore, if I patch the system I cannot start it with my current l2.exe (since its no gonna be patched). Someone said "take an original exe and paste it". Is that all, can someone shar it?

Regards

CaptainRikou

Here is my l2.exe,, dunno if it would work tho

http://www.4shared.com/file/v-tVzml0/L2_online.html?

why dont u just use a patch from some server?

Every patch from a private server is patched alrdy.. no need to patch it urself then

@ the crit error:

Copy the text on google and you'll find a solution

Link is off...atleast for me

btw good job this program is amazing

I refreshed the link few hours ago..

Link for prog was on website, but owner quitted the project due to some morons >.>

Search on L2Lige here on forum, if i remember well the owner uploaded the latest version recently in his topic

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 4 years later...

holaaa mi l2 lige modifica chat y glow pero no se aplica a los titulos de npcs  y raid boss, toodos los npcs de mi server tienen titulo color verde , y no se como cambiarlo , intente con l2 lige y file edit , espero una solucion ya sea modificando el system o desde la base de datos , muchas gracias  

titulosNpcL2.jpg

• 2 weeks later...