Share your unique LineAge ideas.

BigGreen

I was playing in a pvp server before some years with max enchant 10 and safe 3. It wasnt so dificult to max enchant it but it was a great idea i think.Balanced pvp.

1. Funny farm zone (non protection) but big where all players can pvp`s

2. Balanced customs

3. nice enchant rate like safe 16 max 35 chance 85%

4. ONLY 1 ARMOR Custom ( weapons icarus)

5. Edited aguments like chance=active (chance dosent not exist)

6. Custom Wyvern mob when u kill it u get a wyvern

7. Custom Nooblese quest when u kill baylor he drop`s carandaline letter and when u click on it u become`s  nooblese

each server has this shitty features now..

+35 max?come on..

u misunderstood me. I didnt meant that i agree with him about the features, but that i agree with u when u said that almost all servers have that features now..I meant that they have all that features except the balanced custom.

Does any of you posting here have a small idea in developing/creating/java etc ? The ideas are nice but who the hell is going to make zaken to spawn on random boats ? And how do you intend to make every player have a random name without crest, do you imagine what will happend when 30-40 players will enter that zone in the same time, i'll tell you, crash/lag etc.

Be more realistic guys.

And making noblesse by killing barakiel is already outdated, saw it in 3-4 servers and everyone cryed about it.

Might be wrong ,but the crest thing is not even important ,well your argument is stupid ,because it will be just another pvp town ,dont know why it would lag more than a normal pvp town but w/e. About the random spawn for Zaken ,it kinda proved to me that you are a starting dev ,again might be wrong

+35 = 2,3 hits max on a +10 +15 player, end of story = fail server. :)

usually there are LoL max enchants (like +35) on LoL high rate servers where items aren't a problem.. so all ppl have max enchanted items